First word

Summary-You're a mom to your Daughter, Talulah, and She says her first word.
_________________________________
You were up bright and early to spend the day with you and Leland's daughter,Talulah,or tally,as you like to call her. It was finally a day off and Talulah was getting so big it made you want to cry. You were currently making breakfast while Leland was still sleeping. Tally was sitting there watching you. She was looking at the tv in her high chair in the living room. You were done cooking breakfast and came into the living room with Tally's baby food."Good morning baby girl," You said making her smile. Leland walked into the living room looking tired and Tally looked over at him. "There's daddy!" You said excitedly. Leland walked over and plopped himself on the couch by you,laying his head on your shoulder and his arms around your waist. "Is that yummy?" You asked your daughter. "Mama loves you." You said, "Ma-ma" Talulah said in a baby voice, "OH MY GOSH,LELAND DID YOU HEAR HER!!!" You practically screamed,he nodded with his eyes practically bolting out of his head. "Ma-ma""ma-ma""ma-ma" your baby kept repeating. "Say da-da" Leland tried to get the baby to say. "Mmmmm" she sounded. "No,not mama,Da-da" he kept saying but the baby just giggled when he would say it. "I guess she just likes me more." You said with a smirk.

A/N:This is so short but pls leave ideas!!