Mornings~Justin

THIS IS A JUSTIN IMAGINE NOT LELAND
Summary:You get your children ready for the day.
*Your children are Heilani (older sister,she's 4)and Cyrus (he's a baby)*
_________________________________
I woke up to my alarm clock going off and Justin's arms wrapped around my waist. "Babe wake up." I told him in which his eyes fluttered open and he gave me a peck on the cheek. "Good morning babe." He told me. "Morning." I replied.

We both had got done getting ready and we're going to get the kids ready. "Can you get Cyrus ready and I'll get lani?" I questioned looking up at him. "Of course." He said then looked down at me and gave me a kiss on my lips.

"Wake up Heilani." I told her shaking her lightly which she opened her eyes. "Good morning baby." I said softly. "Good morning mommy." She told me then stood up and hugged my neck.

We went to her closet and picked out some shorts and a shirt. "Okay what do you want to do with your hair?" I asked her. She started doing a braiding motion to the best of her abilities in her hair. "Braids?" I questioned and she nodded with a smile. I did 2 Dutch braids in her hair. "Yay!" She clapped. "Wanna show daddy?" I questioned and she nodded. "Okay let's go to Cyrus's room." I told her in which she walked in front of me as I followed.

We walked to Cyrus's room to see Justin changing Cyrus but dancing a little while doing so and singing loud enough for us to hear. "Woooo!" I yelled cheering him on causing him to jump a little. "Gosh dang. Scared the sh-crap out of me." He said remembering there were kids in the room causing me and Heilani to chuckle a little.

Heilani cut us off with excitement. "Daddy look at my hair!" She exclaimed. "Oh my goodness,it looks so pretty." He said kneeling down to her height and touching the ends of the braids. "Is Cyrus ready?" I questioned. "Yeah." Justin said picking him up and holding him. "Ok we got to go,get the diaper bag please and I'll carry Cyrus out to his car seat." I said then taking Cyrus out to the car with Heilani.

"Get in your seat." I told Heilani in which she did so and I helped her buckle her seatbelt then taking Cyrus and buckling him in to his car seat.

A/N:I hope y'all liked this lol and lmk if y'all want more! STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!!! ILY!!!💋💋