Tape 12: Youth + Blame

The scenes that the human mind can recreate while the body recharges were quite vivid

The scenes that the human mind can recreate while the body recharges were quite vivid. From childhood memories to made up realms and inner desires. Each felt so real the emotions were as well. 

"Mama!" The young girl giggled as Bonnie picks her up. Cylde watched, a cigarette hanging from his lips. 

"We'll be back soon we have a business trip to go to." Bonnie kisses the girls forehead as the 5 year old frowns. 

"Okay! When you come back can we play?" She asks, Bonnie nods with a smile on her features. 

It was May 23, 

The grim day for the small family where on their way to a robbery Cylde Barrow and Bonnie Parker were ambushed by police and shot to death with a barrage of bullets in the stolen V8 Ford.

That was the same day when Y/n Barrow was officially an orphan. The start of her upbringing into criminal activity and developing personality. 

Placed in many foster homes where she was abused, sexually assaulted , and almost killed. Not all were bad, and to be truthful the home she wished to go back to was the fight club. The owner taught her self defense and how to handle knifes. She went to win multiple fights. The problem was that the owner was old. The name was Frank Vincent, he took care of her the same way that he would handle his own child. But after a year or two in his care he died of a cardiac arrest in his sleep. 

The next home she went to was her last. At the age of 16 she attempted murder on the parents, or rather monsters. They kept her in the attic and fed her once a day like a dog if she was lucky. There was another child there much younger then herself. All it took was for the "dad" to come and beat the child for her to snap. Y/n grabbed the nearest heavy sharp object and began stabbing the "dad". The "mother" heard his groans and screams and rushed up. Y/n got a few stabs into her before she escaped and called the police. Knowing this the young Barrow ran away. 

"Y/n?"

"Hey are you okay?"

"Oi wake up"