28-32: First Love (16-19+Extra)

28: The final feast has just begun.

Fu Xi covered her chest and breathed hard.

He actually when she needed herself most ...

The man remembered Lin Lang's indifferent attitude towards him, and his heart was a colic, it was his fault, and she was in such a dangerous situation!

Originally, if his mobile phone was not turned off, he would definitely receive a call from Lin Lang!

Fu Xi was cold all over.

Yeah, if his phone was not broken by Yang Lu.

Yang Lu has always been brazen, and he didn't take it seriously.

He did not want to think deeply. After his good brother betrayed and fell in love with his sister-in-law, his beloved apprentice was also deceiving him!

"Then why don't you find me?"

Fu Xi suddenly noticed another thing. Since Xie Huihua secretly took this photo, it means that he was also present at that time! He can obviously tell him directly!

"Why are you looking for?"

The little boy with a slightly immature face crooked his head, but said very badly, "Since you have one in your arms, you don't care about the life and death of Linlang? Then what can I do if I **** her?" ? "

"You bastard!"

Fu Xi's patience has reached its limit. I remembered that he still trusted Lin Lang to take care of him before. Now it seems like a big joke!

This little bunny had a big idea early in the morning!

His forehead twitched up like an angry tyrannosaurus, raising his fists and greeted Xie Yuhua's handsome face.

"Pooh!"

The boy spit out a spit of blood, provoking fearless death, "I forgot to tell you that I was taking advantage of her amnesia and said I was her boyfriend."

"I know everything about her, her preferences, tastes and aesthetics."

"Compared to your genuine boyfriend who is ambiguous with the secretary, am I more qualified?"

"By the way, there is a cinnabar mole behind her pinna, which is beautiful."

"She likes me to touch her ears gently, saying that she has such an illusion of being loved."

Xie Huihua smiled arrogantly, her eyes seemed to be covered with light, "Silly, really silly, how could it be an illusion, I am willing to spoil her thousands of times better than you, hurt her, like a queen, like a princess, I am the only loyal subject. "

"Boss, you don't deserve her."

"Boom--"

The sound of flesh and blood.

The man squeezed his neck hard, cold, contemptuous, and his beautiful face was breathing out of the abyss. Maybe the devil would be afraid when he saw him.

"I don't deserve it, do you think you liar is full of lies? Just a defeat!"

He sneered.

Blood was flowing down from Xie Yuhua's forehead, blurring his eyebrows, but he was still smiling, looking behind him, smiling cleanly and softly, "Boss, do you think you really won?"

Fu Xi stiffened.

The girl stood behind him, and the cold eyes were like looking at a cold butcher, her hands covered with disgusting blood.