579-583: Teacher (21-25)

579: The big brother's daily life is bursting with anger.

"Boom--"

Along with the heavy impact sound, Emperor Qin's throat overflowed with a mumble.

But he saw that the woman in black punched the man's chest with her elbow, forcing him to step back and stand in front of the screen.

There was a trace of blood on Xiao Qin's lips.

Before the Emperor Qin was whipped by the eunuch, his skin was covered with flesh and bruises, and his body was covered with bruises. He did not call for mercy, and the dark guards lurking on the beam were accustomed to it.

The martial arts in the world are also divided into three, six, nine, etc. The most common ones are martial artists and masters from outside the home. Masters from inside the home can be qualified to rank in the ranks on the rivers and lakes, and then go up, which is the unfathomable guru situation.

There are masters in the basic six countries, the difference is whether it is the last class or first-class.

The martial arts of their masters had reached the level of transformation as early as three years ago, and they were 20-year-old bone age to become masters of the Neijia family. It is also rare to look at the four countries and the six countries. There are top-notch martial arts bodyguards, not to mention the invulnerability of firearms, fire and water, and at least the fatal damage to ordinary people. It is not worth mentioning in front of the master of the house.

Therefore, the dark guards can conclude that their masters spitting blood is definitely deliberately plotting to play pigs and eat tigers!

"Don't pretend, just before I cut through your veins, the signs are stable, and it doesn't matter."

The woman in black was unmoved, and her voice was more cool.

The ex-husband is the leader of the world's medical doctors, the former disciple is the leader of medical doctors, and the eyes are full of ears. See, does this come in handy?

This little bunny also intends to pretend to be compassionate with her.

Emperor Xiao Qin did not feel the embarrassment of being dismantled, but raised his head and said with a smile, "Princess seems to care about my body very much, I didn't speak, you touched it yourself."

"You, why are you so open-mouthed?" The heaviest ruled princess slightly raised her eyebrows. "It's light-mouthed, thin-mouthed, if it's heard, the prestige of your country's monarch is better than street rogue . "

Emperor Xiao Qin smiled and listened to her exhortation.

He, a maid, has a cold face and has a heart of a bodhisattva. He loves his disciples very much, even if he is a fake disciple.

Emperor Xiao Qin was addicted to it and couldn't help but think, was she intentional?

He clearly knew that she had trouble with the stepmother at the birthday banquet, and he did not provoke his ups and downs with the stepmother. He was the enemy of Qin State anyway. But he was flogged tonight, and she came to deliver the medicine all by herself, making it clear that he could not bear him, thinking that he was too impersonal to count his disciples.