339-343: Vampire (6-10)

339: A kiss is destruction.

"His Royal Highness Cappadocia."

The politician's low, soothing voice is like playing a cello, and there is a clear breath in the thick, "I don't think that you are a mature and good idea. Conservative dress is not equal to no attack, self-restraint is not equal to old-fashioned pedant . "

"As you can see, men are defined as too thin in human society. In the distinction from women, most tend to be external tall and strong, and ignorantly list the reproductive system as the standard for judging whether men are strong."

Lin Lang's eyes circulate, the glory of the evening sky glows, and the hearts of the people are burning.

"What is the opinion of Mr. Politician?"

The scarlet fingers covered his skin openly.

Fanzhuo grabbed the wrist with a mess on his chest. His palm was wide and his knuckles were slender. It was a pair of God's hands suitable for playing the piano.

"If your Highness does not want to cause any trouble that is difficult to manage."

"Then, Fan Zhuo's advice is--"

The man is rational and calm, and the danger of blood red is hidden in the blue pupil.

"Never underestimate any male."

Fan Zhuo's expression was indifferent, as if talking to colleagues at Buckingham Palace about the weather in London today.

"In the evolution of natural selection, why do men always occupy excellent genes and most of the survival chances? That is because, compared with the fragile women who need protection, they still have **** instincts for hunting in their bones. Instinct lurks In ordinary human bone skin, when nothing goes wrong, he is the most elegant and polite gentleman. "

However, once Pandora's magic box is opened, what is more terrible than scourge, disaster, plague is-

Never satisfied contention and aggression.

For the women who fascinated them, the red / naked / naked plunder was written in the men 's blood.

"My dear charming brother, are you warning me?"

Lin Lang glanced at his cuffed wrist, and the cold chill oozed into the flesh and blood along the skin. She hooked the corner of her lips and turned her ankle slightly.

Fan Zhuo noticed the change, he said nothing and planned to draw his hand back.

As a result, just the next second he relaxed, the other party's hand was attached to his palm, a small fan reminded Fanzhuo of the noble lady's hand holding the feather fan, delicate to every inch of narrow fan bone . He wore black thin velvet gloves, in stark contrast to her fair complexion.

The temperature on both sides is the same cold, but I do not know that this evening is too blushing and beautiful, he does not reject it.

"Unfortunately, I have many things that Cappadocia is afraid of, but I am not afraid of men."

The blood clan master must have looked at her for a while, and determined that she was not kidding. She held the corner of her mouth very small, a deceitful cover-up sneer that belongs to senior politicians.