301-305: Cinnabar mole (6-10)

301: She is a tenderness that is branded in her blood.

In the night, there was a drizzle.

Banana fresh green, apricot fragrance dyeing clothes.

In the marriage room, the general Ming Jin withdrew his troops and took a break.

Yan Guogong hugged people, stroking his wife's head with his big palm. Her hair was soft and fine, like bright black satin, and slightly moist. He loved it a little bit.

"heat."

The other party disgusted and pushed Yan Guoguo's chest, signaling him to stay away.

Yan Guogong didn't move.

The other party turned neatly and moved into the bed.

Yan Guogong's chest shook slightly. "After asking for a husband, I was disgusted. My wife is not kind."

He saw that the person was really asleep and did not respond. He smiled and shook his head, stretched his long arms, shook Lin Lang into the corner of the quilt, and rolled the person over to cover her well.

The man in his arms grumbled and wanted to struggle. Yan Guogong patted her little buttocks with gentle hands.

"Don't want to cry like dumb throat just now, just point for Fu An."

As if she was aware of a certain threat, the young wife really didn't move and snuggled up snuggling her husband.

The next day, the sky was clear, and the lingering gloom turned awake.

She unconsciously reached out and touched the position next to it, and was then grasped by a pair of rough hands.

"What's your wife looking for?"

At this time Lin Lang was still a little unconscious and vaguely said, "Well ... find a bad bully husband."

Yan Guogong laughed softly and hugged the man halfway. The woman's head tilted back lazily, and the messy black hair was scattered everywhere. He opened the hair covering his face so that she could breathe smoothly.

While the man was wearing clothes for others, he said, "Mrs. Xu Shi remembered wrong, and there is no damage or bullying. A good husband is here, and the lady wakes up to claim."

The response was a pedal between his waist and abdomen.

It's really rampant.

Yan Guogong caught the thin ankles and put on thin socks.

When Lin Lang was about to wake up, she was already sitting in front of the bronze mirror, and let her maid comb her woman's bun. Yan Guogong sat beside him and watched carefully, his expression quite relaxed.

Lin Lang is nothing but the maid shakes her hands in fright.

This is a high-powered, hot man, where he is located, it can be the central court where the world 's power is highly concentrated, or it can be a border battlefield with a flame and a body wrapped in Tianma leather, but everyone ca n't think of it. This man who is almost deified has One day, it will be stored in the fragrant girl's red sleeves and watch his newlyweds put on makeup and eyebrows.