1

Your P.O.V.

God is good.

"FUCK! YOU!"

God is great.

"DIE! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

But there exists the devil, and the little demons that serve him.

"You deserve to be rotting here in hell." I gritted as I stabbed him one last time.

His body was now surrounded by a pool of its own blood, spreading around the ground like tiny ants. Eyes and mouth wide open, as if his soul was shredded into pieces for the last time.

I mean, I did that to him after all.

"Wow, you little merciless demon." I heard that deep voice and a series of claps behind me.

"Aren't all demons supposed to have no mercy?" I nonchalantly spoke as I stood up and wiped my bloody hands.

"Yes, but you've got the wrong guy to torture." she replied.

I glanced back at the dead body, and back at Yujin who just threw another man down at the ground.

"P-please, spare m-me and my so-soul..." he stuttered and shivered as his knees glued onto the ground.

"Fuck..." I grumbled under my breath.

"Yeah, you're fucked. You killed the wrong sinner you fool." Yujin smirked.

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed heavily. This happened a hundred times to me already, yet it still looks like I fail to learn from my mistakes.

After cursing at myself for a while, I went down to be on the same level as this man and held his chin up.

"You see that dead guy over there? That was supposed to be you." I told him while pointing at the one I just killed.

His eyes were holding no other emotions but grave fear. His body was trembling so bad and his sweats almost looked like rain.

"And nothing will change. That will be you in a few seconds from now." a wide grin formed in my lips before I harshly took his collar and threw him just beside the dead man.

"Ugh, come on. Will you spend great effort torturing him?" Yujin asked before I could grab my dagger.

"What? He deserves it." I shrugged.

"How about we make a deal?" she stepped closer to me with a smile on her lips.

"What is this deal again, Ms. Ahn Yujin?" I whined.

"Look, it's judgement day tomorrow and I was one of the chosen demons to assist a sinner in the gates of heaven." she explained.

"And?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"And, I'm not in the mood to spend all day standing in line and being with an annoying human who did all sorts of evil deeds." she added.

I rolled my eyes and groaned when I realized what she was trying to say.

"So, why don't we exchange? I beat the hell out of this guy while you get some rest for the judgement day tomorrow, hm?" she proposed.

We've done this a few times, exchanging works and making deals. So I don't see why I should refuse this one.

"Alright, fine. I'm getting tired anyways." I answered then she nodded her head and smiled more.

Well, let's just hope for a decent day tomorrow.