5

Your P.O.V.

"What were you doing there you could've been killed!"

"But I didn't! And I was on my way to find the lost man!"

"Well finding him would've been in vain if you were dead!"

"Why do you care?! I can protect myself!"

"Protect yourse-- if I hadn't been there on time then you and this little devil here are dead by now!"

I watched as they turned to look at me, their blue eyes glowing as they burned glares my way.

It was too entertaining to watch two angels fight. So instead of stopping them, I just stood here and enjoyed the show.

"Who do you think you are, calling me little devil?" I lowly told this other angel.

He was different from the others. He had wings, and he was stronger than me and Sumin combined.

I might just think that what Sumin said earlier about God having no favorites was a lie.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was just the one who saved you from getting killed." he gritted and walked closer to me.

"Then you should've just saved this angel here instead. Why did you even take me in the first place?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Because you were holding onto her for your dear life." he stated.

"Uh, let me rephrase that. I was trying to hold onto her to protect her." I claimed.

"How useful." he grinned.

My blood was starting to boil because of this guy here, and the way his blue eyes glared at me made me fume so I couldn't help but get mad.

"What are you doing here in hell anyways, angel of God." I sassed.

"You could've put an angel in trouble. She could've died because of you--"

"But she didn't!" I cut him off.

"Because I saved her! Heck, I saved the both of you!" he yelled.

Angels are pissing me off.

"What, you want me to thank God?!" I huffed.

He turned around and took Sumin's hand, obviously catching the girl off guard.

"Let's get out of here." he told her.

"But I still have to find him--"

"Let the other angels do that! You almost died Sumin!" he yelled.

"Why are you shouting at her you prick?!" I grabbed his collar and pushed him away.

"Get off of me!" he strongly pushed me as well, almost making me stumble down to the ground if I hadn't caught my balance.

"Are you even an angel?!" I was supposed to push him again, harder this time. But his fist met my lower cheek and it was then that I finally landed on the ground.

"Hey, stop!"

I felt blood on my lip, stinging as I tried to wipe it off.

"A fucking angel just punched me in the face." I chuckled.

"You want more?" he raised his fist in the air, getting ready to throw another punch while Sumin held him back.

"Yes please. Because God's going to hear about this." I grinned.

After what I said, he held back his fist and breathed deeply. While I stood up and dusted my clothes.

"Heeseung, you need to stop. She's helping me in finding." Sumin explained.