Chaoter 4

When Ajack left you were stuck in your thoughts on your bed so confused on what to do, you needed to get ready for dinner thena was gonna be there shit you thought. You took a shower and threw on a shirt and pants you didn't think it would be that fancy just family having dinner, you walked out your room and saw that most of everyone was ther Ajack, Gilgamesh and Kingo were in the kitchen making chicken Alfredo for everyone it was almost done, druig, makkari, sprite and thena were at the table, you sat down listening to the conversation druig and sprite we're having, you sat in front of thena, you weren't sure if it was okay to sit next to her so you sat across so it won't be weird. "So Y/N what do you think of the people on this planet so far?" Druig asked "they seem different, not capable of protecting themselves from the dievents just yet but they seem that they have potential, they have heart I mean didn't you see how they were ready to fight us with their spears even when they saw what we did to the dievents, they have heart" you replied to him "I agree with you" he said you looked over to thena she was smiling and staring at you, you couldn't help but smile, her smile was so contagious . "Food is readyyy!!" We heard kingo say when he came out of the kitchen with a big pot filled with chicken Alfredo and ajack follow with garlic bread. After dinner You decided to got the top of the ship and just look up at the sky, as you were laying there looking out into space you heard foot steps walking towards you, you sat up and looked to your left, it was thena!! You thought to yourself. "May I" thena asked "please" you replied. "Why did you come up here" she asked "I just wanted some alone time and the sky is very beautiful. Look" you gestured to her as you were laying down she layer down right next to you. Looking up at the sky and seeing what you were talking about, " how long do you think it's gonna be till we can go back to Olympia? Then blonde haired women asked "I honestly don't know hopefully when we eliminate all the dievents from the planet" you replied you look to her and see how beautiful she is starring out into space with the moon light hitting her perfectly, she looks at you and catches you staring "what" she said smiling after " nothing I'm just looking at you" you both found yourself inching towards each other her staring at your lips, your noses touch you think to yourself 'oh my god am I actually about to kiss her no way' then you both hear kingo and sprite walk up, you both shot up looking at them "hey guys... ooooohhhh sorry did we interrupt something my bad" kingo said you giving him a death stare " I should probably go to sleep" thena looked at you with a smile then got up and left, you watched her walk away. "So did we interrupt something" sprite asked playfully "Yes, yes you did" you said a little angry and got up to leave the roof.