Chapter 5

Y/N POV:
I went back to my room laying flat on my head thinking about how close thenas face was and how gorgeous she looked talking and looking up at the night sky, It felt like we had a unspoken connection, it probably was just me but it felt different.

I was laying down in my own thoughts and I heard a knock at the door.

I got up again to go answer the door and kingo was there , I was hoping it would be someone else but nope.

"Hey Y/N can I come in"
I gestured him to come in with my hand and stepping out of the way.

He stepped in as I closed the door behind him, "Thena really likes you know" I looked at him with shock thinking how dose he know.

"How do you know" I asked

" by the way she looks at you she won't say it physically but she says it with her eyes"

I just look at him thinking about what he just said "Don't fuck it up cause if I were you I wouldn't" he adds "trust me I will try my best not to" I said back smiling.

"okay well I'm gonna go to the kitchen before sprite burns the hot chocolate, you want some?"

He asked "no I'm fine thank you I'm gonna go to bed" I said back okay goodnight love bird" he said jokingly "goodnight" I said back.

I stepped out of the clothes I was wearing right now and put on a sports bra and plaid pajama pants

I pulled the covers out getting ready to lay down then I hear a knock at the door

a little annoyed because I just want to lay down and get some rest I opened the door rolling my eyes a little not caring about the fact that I didn't have a shirt on, I thought it was kingo trying to bring me a cup of hot chocolate but my eyes opened in shock when I saw the blonde beauty standing right in front of me, Thena.

I stood their in shock then saw her eyes trailing down my abs and back up at my eyes, when she realized I saw her looking,

"hi" I said nervously "hi can I come in" "yes please" she walked in and I closed the door

behind her and went straight to the dresser to grab a shirt so she didn't think I wasn't trying anything
as I turned to grab a shirt she glanced at my back muscle mesmerized by the tattoos

Your tattoo change if you don't like

I put a plane black shirt on and turned to her, "hi" I said smiling " you already said that" she said laughing "I was wondering if you would want to cook dinner with me tomorrow for the team" she asked I looked at her a little sad thinking she was...

"I was wondering if you would want to cook dinner with me tomorrow for the team"
she asked I looked at her a little sad thinking she was going to ask me to dinner just the two of us
" yah sure" she smiled at my response she had the most beautiful smile I couldn't help but laugh
" why are you laughing" she asked " nothing you just have a beautiful smile" I replied
she looked down smiling knowing she got red in her cheeks.
"I should probably go to bed we're going to have a long day tomorrow"

she said I nodded my head knowing we would. She was about to walk out and opened the door and looked back at me
"by the way Gilgamesh and I ate just friends nothing more"
she said I sighed a little relieved. I smiled at her and said
" goodnight thena" i said

"goodnight Y/N"

she walked out closing the door behind her. I jumped on my head happy knowing I can go to sleep happy tonight and go to sleep knowing I would spend time with thena tomorrow.