Chapter 6

⚠️warning smutt self pleasure⚠️

Thenas POV:
After I talked to Y/N I went back to my room smiling and happy knowing would spend most of the day together tomorrow.

As I was laying down I could not get the picture of Y\N body out of my head, I closed my eyes trying to relax, but I could feel the throbbing between my legs. It felt to uncomfortable to sleep, I need to release.

Her voice was running through my mind the way she would say my name, "thena" her deep but soft voice I wish I could have her moan my name.

When she opened the door I was mesmerized by her body, her rock hard abs in that black sports bra her pajamas hanging off her hips giving me a delicious sight of her V line.

I massaged my thighs in little circles with my eyes closed thinking if she was here right now she would be in between my legs caressing my body, I pulled up my night gown slipped my panties off.

Imagining Y/N between my thighs gently take them off for me, my legs in the air above her shoulders, her kissing the top of my feet going down my cave, taking little nibble as she goes down my leg to my thighs.

As I threw my underwear to some part of the room not really caring where I slid my fingers down my hot core, feeling how wet I was for Y/N, the things this girl makes me feel.

I moaned at the feeling when my long fingers hit my soft sensitive clit.

I imagine her over me so close to my face her hands doing what I'm doing exactly how I like it. " You like that baby" her voice ran through my head, my breath hitched at the thought, my chest going up as I did small circles around my clit.

Her perfect body going through my mind, my muscles tensing at the feeling I was having, "fuck yes Y/N right there" I moaned under my Breath grabbing the white sheets till my knuckles turned white

I moved my fingers around my clit even faster, my back was starting to arch off the bed, I could feel it, I could feel my orgasm coming "come for me baby" her voice in my head, I didn't want this pleasure to end, I stopped my hand and moved my fingers to my dripping hole, god why dose this girl do this to me, I sunk two fingers in, I tipped my head back at how good it felt, her abs in my mind her god damn sports bra she was wearing that was holding up her boobs, her hot tattoos on her back.

I curled my fingers at the thought, "yes yes right there baby don't stop please I want to come" I said to no one in the room but if she was here she would see me wimper as I am right now, I let go the sheets and massaged my left boob, I sunk two fingers in my mouth, deep throating them and let go to rub my hard nipples, I bit my lip at this feeling, sending jolts of pleasure from my boob to my pussy.

Pinching my nipple, I added a third finger I could feel my walls getting tighter my fingers going in and out of my dripping hole, the palm of my hand rubbing my clit.

"Tell me what you want baby" I could almost hear her voice say, "I want to come" my eyebrows scrunched, I could feel my liquids dripping down my ass to the bed sheets.

"I'm gonna come" and just like that I came at the thought of Y/N in my mind wanting to kiss every inch of her, it was nothing like I ever felt before, I know if she was actually here she would have me a moaning mess making me cum multiple times but I was so tired right now, I got up to use the restroom Because I couldn't go to sleep like this all wet, when I got back to my bed I could feel the wet spot I left but that was okay something to think of as I fall asleep.