new everything

But what she didn't know was that there was someone with her

"Y/n is...that you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n quickly wiped her tears away before getting up and turning around her eyes widened when she saw the man who was always working with her mother. The man wore all black and whenever he'd come around he always looked so tired.

"......Aizawa?...."

Y/n had a relieved expression before her tears came back prickling at her eyes, she felt safe. Y/n ran to Aizawa and hugged him very tightly, Aizawa gently patted her back and he still couldn't believe that Y/n out of the whole TamTam residence was the only one and they have been searching for her for so long. "Y/n please calm down.....everything's okay you're safe let's go back to my place okay? Why are you even up here? Where have you been? Why-"
"Aizawa I just need some rest and maybe a new place to stay but right now I think I need my rest more then, I can answer all of your questions" Aizawa nodded in understanding. He wrapped his arm around Y/ns waist and used his other for the scarf and went all the way home like spidy-man. He grabbed his key from his pocket? And unlocked the door to his home,turned on the lights and put water in the pot for tea later. Y/n sat down on the couch in the living room and across from her was the TV with a coffee table in the middle. After a while of sipping tea together and calming down Y/n explained everything that happened to her,when it happened,how she got away,and about her and her family. But what she wanted to know was why was Aizawa covering himself in bandages afterward. "I can see your confused expression without even looking at you" "well obviously you knew me since...since..." "since you were born".................".......right....well why do you have to bandage yourself?" "A terrible accident at where I work that's all" "ooooohhhhh where do you work now?" "I'm a teacher at U.A high" "oh cool is it fun?" "Sometimes I regret my life there....the kids....I just wanna sleep" Y/n sweat dropped before telling him he should go to sleep or should atleast take a nap but Aizawa wanted to do something else in mind. " Come with me but cover yourself up too" Y/n knew that if she kept asking questions Aizawa would just say "you'll see" so she decided to keep quiet and follow him while having a pair of sunglasses (those black goochie ones)and a mask on with a yellow hoodie. Eventually they made it to a salon Y/n had so many questions in her mind but before she can open her mouth "We wouldn't want anyone knowing who you are so that anyone else who was envolved with the attack of you're family wouldn't come after you. You need to change your life completely have a different name,appearance,personality and whatever." Aizawa explained before walking into the salon. Y/n followed and she had to cut her long black hair very short then she decided to dye a strand. She let Aizawa pick and it was purple ofcourse but Y/n liked it so they went with it. Once they were finished with her hair they moved onto some BLINDFOLDS?! "Aizawa I think eye lenses would be more....reasonable" Y/n managed to huff out while being dragged by Aizawa to the mall. "I.hate.being.here." Y/n chuckled "then why you dragged me all the way here? Like a teenage girly-girl wanting a new dress or someth-" "yea yea I made a mistake let's just get a black blindfold and get out of here" "HOLD ON!!! why does it have to be black?!" Y/n poked an accusing finger at Aizawa. "Because.....because....it's cool? Don't you wanna be mysterious or casual like me?" Aizawa spoke his mind. Y/n let out an hysterical laughter for once in her life "Casual?Cool? Mysterious?! Hahahahaahaaa!!!....*cough..*cough..*.....Ahem sorry but I think I'll go with my own kinda thing" Y/n lead the way to the somewhat blindfold spot "well I didn't actually think they had a spot for blindfolds? And...there....alllllll....black" "cool"......Aizawa looked at Y/n and Y/n looked at Aizawa. Y/n grabbed the black blindfold and stomped aside Aizawa "let's just get this over with" once they were done with everything they needed Aizawa dragged Y/n to the boy clothes section?! "Aizawa what the hell?!" "What? You wanna look different right? Well try a outfit maybe you'll like it" Aizawa knew Y/n would actually like an outfit from the boys section because this whole time he never once saw her in a dress he figured they weren't her thing so why would she want to wear one now? "Uggghhhh fine. Hmmmmmmmmmm I think I'll try this one?..." Aizawa smirked he knew Y/n would pick the one he thought she'll pick. It was a simple F/c T-shirt with sky blue baggy jeans with a chain on the pocket you know the those kinds? And topped off with a 2nd F/c cap. Y/n put the outfit on and put the blindfold in her yellow hoodie pocket before coming out of the curtain thing to let Aizawa check out.

~ I never once thought I'd actually go shopping with Aizawa....it's fun! But...what the hell I actually look awesome! Who's this badass?! I mean I look so....so...me?

Y/n finally stepped out after checking herself out in the mirror in the room and walked casually to Aizawa and paid then got out and immediately was dragged back to his house. Once they made it inside Aizawa flopped onto the couch " I never thought it was that exhausting" "yeah well I'm feeling good, say whyd you do all this for me?" "What do you mean? Ofcourse I'm gonna do all this for you and more...you suffered alot no teenager can comprehend the pain you went through, what else could I do? You're mother my best friend would be very mad at me if I just let you wander hopelessly right?" "Yeah I think so...thanks Aizawa, it means alot I appreciate it" "yea yea go bed or do some teenager stuff cause ya got stuff to do tomorrow" Y/n who was just gonna go rest in her new room turned around "what do you mean by that?" "You'll see"

~great! I can't wait whoopee!!~
Y/n said sarcastically in her head walking to her new room.

Ya think that one was short? Meh idk anyway yall finally gon...oops almost spoiled alerted or something hehe seeya!