You're Not So Bad Emerald x Male Reader Part 1

Emerald: What do you expect to do with a couple of hilts?

(Y/n): Oh these? Well first I'm gonna stab you then bash your head in, but I guess I could tell you what they do, this is Sera.

You lifted your left hand

(Y/n): And this is Neph, they're conduits for my semblance to make solid elemental constructs with them they also double as dual pistols.

Emerald: Ohh...me like.

(Y/n): Get ready.

~•~•~•~

I activate Sera and Neph, and lunge for her, water comes out of the pack that held Sera and Neph and attaches to the hilts then takes the shape of a hammer and a sword respectively.

She jumps back and shoots numerous shots at me but I block them or knock them out of the air.

"Nice reflexes." She says

"Save it"

I run towards her and try to smack her on the head with my hammer, but she rolls out of the way and extends her weapon using the chains inside them, then wrapping it around my ankle making me fall over. She tries to impale me with the other sickle, but I roll onto my side then deconstructed the sword dousing me with water.

"Ugh," she says whilst wiping off the water in her eyes. "You wanted to see me wet eh?"

"Not in your wildest dreams, but I do want to see you unconscious," I smirked as I touched her on the shoulder then channeled electricity through my hand, she yells then is thrown back.

She gets up to a knee and makes a face that I could tell she was focusing intently, the next thing I knew she vanished.

I sighed then announced. "I can still see you."

I twirled Sera around then plunged it into the ground, the ground then cracked then leading to a certain spot then which then exploded revealing Emerald being thrown forwards due to the explosion.

She weakly looks up at me, and asks "How?"

"Heat sense it comes with the semblance, it's a really bad idea to try sneaking up on me," I say as she starts to lose consciousness.

~•~•~•~Later

Emerald opened her eyes seeing you cooking a fish over a fire.

(Y/n): Oh so you're awake.

She tries to grab her weapons but they weren't on her person, more importantly, she couldn't move due to her arms being encased in a thick layer of rock.

Emerald: I thought you were going to kill me?

(Y/n): I was, but I realized that you could lead me to Cinder.

Emerald: What makes you think I'd do that?

You get up and get all up in her face, you even went Fire Breather to signal you meant business.

(Y/n): Cause if you don't I'll stop your heart, then start again as many times as I need to until you give me what I want.

Emerald: Fine, what do you wanna know?

(Y/n): Where's Cinder?

Emerald: Haven where we're from.

(Y/n): Haven huh? So we're gonna need to take a ship to Vacuo then take a train to Mistral, then it's a 3-day hike to make it Haven.