You're Not So Bad Emerald Sustrai x Male Reader Finale

Cinder: Do you think that I fear you? I have the power of the Maidens, what's there to fear?

(Y/n): Me.

Cinder: Just because you've changed your appearance doesn't mean you're a different person.

(Y/n): Why don't we settle this right now.

As you said that a spear and shield appeared in both your hands.

Ruby: Are those...

Jaune: Milo and Akoúo.

Cinder: Copying the Invincible Girl won't help you.

(Y/n): You don't get it do you? I'm not copying Pyrrha, cause she's here with me.

You pointed Milo at Cinder and your armor started to glow golden, your eyes became more determined as if you had done this before.

(Y/n): Hello Cinder, ready for round 2?

Emerald: (Y/n)'s acting weird.

Ren: No don't you see it? His aura is different it's like two auras were put into one.

(Y/n): I'm going to put an end to your reign of terror, no more people will go through the things I've been through.

Cinder merely scoffs and begins to float using her powers, and shoots some fireballs at you, you roll out of the way and lunge towards Cinder, but she fired a streak of flame at you, you block it with Akoúo.

Jaune: That pose...

Jaune wipes a tear from his eye as he notices the pose.

Jaune: Pyrrha really is fighting with him.

When you got close enough to Cinder you tried to stab her with Milo, but she catches it with her hand.

Cinder: What will you do next?

(Y/n): This.

You send a kick towards her which sends her staggering back, you then toss Akoúo at her which hits her in the gut.

(Y/n): Time to finish you.

You run towards her and try to stab her with Milo, but you fall to your knees and begin to gasp for air.

(Y/n):What's(gasp)happening(gasp)...

You suddenly hear Pyrrha's voice in a rather panicked tone.

Pyrrha: (Y/n)!

(Y/n): What's happening to me?!

Pyrrha: Your body can't contain two auras at once, we're going to need a different approach.

(Y/n): What kind of approach?

Pyrrha: I was thinking you had an idea.

(Y/n): Fine, I may have something.

Pyrrha: Let's hear it.

(Y/n): I use my powers, you make it better, fight fight fight, we win.

Pyrrha: Sounds good.

The armor around you began to disappear and you were left with the clothes you were wearing earlier.

Emerald: What is he doing?! He won't be able to beat Cinder without the armor.

Ren: Let's trust (Y/n) he wouldn't do what he's doing if he didn't have a reason.