You're Not So Bad Emerald x Male Reader Part 2

Emerald: Ugh...kill me now

(Y/n): Oh Woman up.

For over a day now you and Emerald had been walking towards a nearby town, you knew where the town was located and frankly, you wanted to see home again.

Emerald: How much farther?

(Y/n): Another mile.

Emerald: Does this bracelet have a higher setting?

(Y/n): Why?

Emerald: So I can get knocked out, then you'll just carry me the rest of the way.

Let's just say it was taking a lot of self-control to not tape her mouth shut then leave her in the forest for a few hours.

Emerald: (Y/n) do you have any food?

(Y/n): No.

Emerald: Can you give me your scroll?

(Y/n): Why?

Emerald: Mine's dead and I wanna play the games on it.

(Y/n): No.

Emerald: Can I have your wallet?

(Y/n): No.

Emerald: Can I have-

(Y/n): STOP!!! WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO SHUT UP?!

Emerald: Can I-

(Y/n): WHAT DO YOU WANT?! MY WALLET?! SOUL?! A KISS?!

She blushes bright red, the blush is so intense it is so visible on her tan skin.

Emerald: As if, what kind of girl with low standards do you take me for?

(Y/n): Oh I'm sorry it's the outfit really makes you think you're a you know.

Emerald: Excuse me?!

(Y/n): You're excused.

Emerald: You're so annoying!

You sigh and go into your Fire Breather from, sprout wings, and fly off.

Emerald: HEY! COME BACK!

She slumps down and starts to walk in that slumped state. You take notice of this and smile, you swoop down and sweep her off her feet carrying her bridal style.

Emerald: Hey, what do you think you're doing?!

(Y/n): Stopping your whining.

Emerald: Put me down!

(Y/n): Do you really want me to put you down while we're...I don't know a few hundred feet in the air?

Emerald: B-But still, carrying me like this.

(Y/n): Fine.

Emerald: Fine what?

You open your arms and let her fall, almost immediately you do a loop de loop and make her land on your back all the while she's still screaming.

(Y/n): You can stop screaming now.

She opens her eyes and sees that she was now on your back.

Emerald: Never do that again.

(Y/n): Whatever sushi.

Emerald: Sustrai.