CHAPTER 5 : HALF TRUTH

This is something the King shall know as soon as possible.

He slowly gives Chandrika back to Maharani and with a ruffed tone he says
"Maharani , what you just told to us , should not be known by anyone else , please take care of that ."

This matter the Maharani can't reveal to others . Until they come up with a valid and agreeable solution.

Maharani slowly nodded , and taking it as a clue , she went outside knowing  ,some important matters are needed to be discussed between pitamah and her king.

"There's something really important you must know , Maharaja" Pitamah spoke in a firm yet nervous tone.

The kings faced changed in a second . He was generating a dark and ruthless aura.

"Did you get it?" The king asked

Pitamaha knew what he was talking about , after months they were finally able to get victory...to get what the king wanted...

"Yes" Pitamah replied.

A smile formed on the king's face.

"I believed you Pitamah , you'll surely be able to do what none of them could " the king said being impressed about his pitamaha's  strategies and fervour .

Pitamah thanked with another smile , this time a gloomy one , as he knew what he needed to reveal.

" I heard you've still been searching for someone of that blood , seems like the work isn't finished till , i told you
I want them all killed !! , Didn't i?"
The king's eyes held rage , while his outsides felt as calm as the sea surface .
This is May be , what makes him the king , despite of his disabilities , he is the king of one of the greatest empires of history , controlling his emotions , Maintaining  his calm , and still emitting an aura of rage only few can do.

Pitamaha knew this is the time . With closed fist he said in a rough voice

"She is the one " Pitamaha couldn't hold it anymore.

" Who? " Asked the blank king

" It...is...it...is ...."

"Pitamaha please...."

" It's our Princess....and your daughter.....Chandrika"

The king stood with a shock , no way , she can't be ,
"What makes you think that?"  
"She had the mark"
That means Pitamah is right , if the bearer of the mark is Chandrika ..

" if she is .......she won't live "
The king took his steps forward , he has made up his mind , who care's if she is a blessing , who care's if his wife can't let the girl go and firmly declared her motherly love , who care's if he just declared her as his daughter , there's no way that blood can be left alive . More than that , she'll be the biggest stone in his way of getting what he really wished to get .....what none of them knew about...

" No , calm down my king , you can't kill your daughter " Pitamah tried to stop him.
" Why ? Why didn't you stop me before i declared that ? I don't care now , leave my way "
"No Maharaja , that's not the only reason , please let's discuss before taking such a step , i can't let you do this sin"

The words of a king , were the words of the heaven , the moment he declared her as his daughter , a bond was made . Something not even he can break.  Even if she wasn't her real daughter , she was no less than that .
Killing this daughter of him would directly land him to hell . By no way he was letting his king do something this heinous.

" Speak " in his rage the king forgot all the acts of  respect.

"She is being Protected , my king . She is being protected by my mother , Devi Ganga..
And if it so , there must be a reason .
Just think about this King , if she was to be killed , she would have been killed way before , but 'no' , she is being protected by the heavens ,
Her fate landed her here itself , in Hastinapura. This could be one of Narayana's will . Even Lord Shiva blesses her , who knows what divinity she might carry.  Killing her could bring you the wrath of heavens or the Trideva themselves."

Maharaja was contemplating what Pitamaha said. And somewhere he agreed to it

"Moreover , if my mother has been protecting her , Gangaputra Bhisma will protect her too.
Sorry to say this Maharaja , but the moment she was declared your daughter , and the Princess of Hastinapura , i have pledged my Loyalty to her .
My promise to this Throne makes me Bound to stop you in any manner possible "

Pitamaha never feared him , he just  respects king Dhritrashtra . And this time no one can harm her granddaughter , for whom he felt the bond the moment he saw her . He will protect her at any cost . But if the king orders him to kill her , there's no way he can deny his duty . And that made him feel outrageous . He hoped King would understand and stop thinking about finishing her. And accept the fartherly bond.

After a big pause , the king let out a sigh
"You are right Pitamah , what sin i was going to do" the king finally eased , his eyes still closed , so he  ould control his anger .

Pitamaha too sighed in relief.

But this wasn't the end , The king still had one issue in acceptance
"But if i don't kill her , there would be huge problem in the future . If she knows what i did , there's no way she'll accept the kaurava family ever "

King in his views was right . She will be a big threat if she ever knows ,
But that is.... if she will........

"For that i have a solution " Pitamaha said
King looked with interest as to what possible solution Pitamaha might come  with.

"About Princess's real identity only we two know about it " Pitamah said in a lower tone

"Are u trying to say.........."

"Yes king , We won't let anyone , not even herself , know about her  identity , nor would anyone know that she is adopted "

Pitamaha was the truest person he has ever known , how can he give such suggestion . Won't it be a plain lie .

"No , i can't lie " the king exclaimed.

Pitamaha himself wasn't satisfied with the suggestion , but something inside him knew that this is the only way . He wanted to save his granddaughter.
But how can the king even think that he wanted him to lie ? No way , he can never suggest such a thing . What he meant was something else .

" You don't need to my king , you'll just reveal half of the truth , only what is essential and needed to be known , the kingdom shall know only what ' you ' revealed , and other parts of the matter may sit back and kept hidden "

"I see Pitamaha , sorry to misunderstand you . Please continue with your plan . What half truth can my subjects agree to? "

       ✨✨✨✨🌙✨✨✨✨✨

(In Dwarkanagri)

" Kanha you seem to keep looking at the moon , these days " Dau 😏

"Daau ,  The moon is so calming that even though people may have no bonds with it , they can't help but ,  admire it  and feel the connection at every look . Slowly by Slowly the bond becomes stronger and unbreakable , the moon healing you , while you're lost in its beauty " kanha replied fully lost in the moon's sight .

Dau stared at the moon in its full glory . ' Sometimes ' his brother can be right . He too was lost as they both admired the moon.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

🌙Hey Moonies ,

    Extremely sorry for the late update .  This lazylittle writer of yours need your forgiveness🥺🥺.

I've limited the amount of pictures being used...coz that increased my laziness🤣.....i will add pictures only when needed.

Did you see the 🌙necklace at the start of the chapter? I so badly want it😍😍

💜💜❤️My Precious Moonies , keep on commenting and voting.❤️💜💜

💜Enjoy the mystery❤️❤️

❤️Ti amo❤️