Chapter 05

<A/n's pov>

The silent between the couple make Minafumi abit confused.

"You guy know each other?" Mina's question make the weak boy flinch abit and quickly shook his head.

"No never seen before" Y/n said weakly as he feel his heart throbbing.

He can feel the eyes of his love one staring at him make him wanna shed out the tear in the middle of the mall.

'This isn't what i want for our anniversary' Y/n thought to himself.

He look at the loveable Mina as he look at his own hand.

'We are in a complete different world'

"hey..." Ran voice make Y/n back away.

"Oh let me introduce you This is Ran my boyfriend we've been together for almost a year now , And Ran this is Y/n my scarf partner!" The clueless girl smiling all lovely only to make Y/n's even more shattering. "I even help him pick a scarf for his boyfriend!"

Of course all I can do now is smile take all the compliment.

"Thanks. But I gotta go still have alot to do" Y/n smile while biding his good bye at Mina.

Y/n drag his weak body exit the mall while tear start to shed out.

His heart is stinging like it's been stabbed for 100th time. It's hurt so much that he think his lung can't take it anymore.

All the way back home Y/n can't stop himself from sobbing about the unexpected scenerio in the mall.

He open the door that was supposed to be warm just to only notice now of how cold and lonely this house are.

The ingredient was drop on the counter as he support himself on the counter. His tear streaming like a river he can't stop himself.

As he try to calm himself down he suddenly think of a worst scenerio.

'If Ran were to break up with me can this night be the most special.'

He start to prepare for food as tear still streaming.

He organize the house and table. Lit the candle with a vase in the middle.

This look absolute romantic.

He prepare the food on the table and pour the wine after finish he quickly clean up and sitting on his chair silently.

His puffy eyes make it hard to see.

*kejak*

The sound of the door opening make Y/n turn his attention toward it.

Ran walk in with an annoying face.

"you really are a thick-face Y/n. How long are you gonna be a parasite next to me?" Ran word make Y/n's tear once again stream.

"P-please just before you throw me away- can we have a meal together?" Y/n pathetic sob echo the dining room begging Ran for the last meal together.

*Sigh*

Ran's long sigh with Y/n's sobbing under the candle lit of the romantic atmosphere.

Ran sit down annoyingly as Y/n smiling with tear streaming pick up his fork and start eating up but it didn't take long for him to run up to the sink and vomit violently.

the sound of puking is so loud that it's disturb Ran whose still eating on a dining table.

"Are you trying to make me kill you Y/n?!!!" Ran's angry voice echoed.

*Thud*

No more puking sound but instead a loud thud was heard make Ran sigh even more.

He rush in the kitchen with his hand on his gun. He gonna kill him tonight.

but nobody was found but a collapse body instead.

"What are you playing at Y/n?" Ran use his leg to check Y/n but Y/n don't even move.

Of course this make Ran abit panic. He crotch down abit and lift Y/n's head on his lap.

That's was when he feel his world collapse. Y/n's pale and cold face with blood stain on his mouth won't open his eyes no matter how many time Ran tap his face.

"Y/n I don't like this wake the fucc up!" Ran shook the faint body of the weak boy as he really panic.

as he couldn't stand for long he quickly lift up the boy's body as he shock of how light this body are.

He rushed to his car and quickly drive to a nearby hospital.

As soon as he arrived he quickly make a fitted in the hospital as he feel the body in his arm is more colder.

"Doctor Doctor!! Please help here!!!" Ran panic voice echoed as Y/n have no sign of waking up with all the noise.

The nurse quickly help Ran put Y/n on the bed as Ran run from behind try to keep up with the nurse.

"Sorry but relative can't come in" nurse closed the door infront of his face as Ran sit down on the chair next to the emergency room while trying to catch his breathe.

'What's going on here?' Ran ask himself as he finally alone.

Honestly Ran is really scared when he saw that Y/n is with his sneakylink. It scared him to death. He don't want Y/n to found it out this way.

Ran sigh.

Almost 2 hours has past The emergency room's light went off mean that it's done inside.

The door open as Ran quickly grab the doctor to ask for his boyfriend's condition.

"How is he doc?!" Ran asked panic.

"He out of dangers but what's your relationship with the patients?" Doctor as he write something on his documents.

Ran go blank abit as he remember that he broke up with Y/n bit being a thick face he is he quickly replied

"I am his Boyfriend!!" Ran said looking at doc for the answer of Y/n's condition.

"Do you know that patient is not very much healthy now? He seem to have an illness." Doctor said looking at Ran's shock face. "He never tell you?"

Ran shook his head as he feel his heart shattered.

'What illness? Since when?'

"What is his illness?" Ran ask in a shaky voice.

"It's most likely to be Leukemia. Did the patients take his medician?............."

Ran world go blank as he couldn't even hear what the doctor said.

"Leukemia?...."

===================================
Happy Valentine's day everyone♡︎♡︎♡︎

===================================Happy Valentine's day everyone♡︎♡︎♡︎