Chapter 11

"..."

"..."

"Surgery?" Y/n asked Ran whose mention about surgery just now as he stay silent.

"Yeahh There's chance you will recover..." Ran said while playing with his finger.

"How high is the percent of the succeed sugery on lukemia?" Y/n ask again.

" It 50/50 depend on the matching bone marrow. I'll find a matching for you okay no need to worry hmm, yes?" Ran said as he grasp my hand in his palm.

"When?"

"Huh?"

"When is the surgery?" Y/n asked as he smiled softly.

"Next week Y/n. Next week." Ran can't hide his excited face infront of Y/n as Y/n pat his hair gently.

It's been a while since he last go somewhere together. When he recover he want to go somewhere far together.

"Until then should i prepare something?" Y/n asked.

"No worry just rest alot and eat your meal regulary. It's gonna be okay. Now rest up I'll go talk to the doctor." Ran said as he peck his little boyfriend's forehead and help him sleep.

After done He go and sign the important document for the surgery.

There's nothing matters other than the recovery of Y/n his one and only boyfriend.

************************************

The following day Y/n do the same routine eat his meal and rest for his energy to immune with the surgery.

Yumeko whose heard of the the news was very happy along with Yosuke the kind doctor from the start.

They sometime come to talk to Y/n which indeed ease Y/n's mind drom the sugery.

Soon enough the following of the sugery date soon come.

Y/n was told to wear the surgery clothes waiting patiently on his bed.

Ran walk in with a warm smile and hug Y/n gently.

"It's gonne be okay. After the surgery where do you wish to go?" Ran asked as he keep pecking Y/n's forehead.

"The sea sound good. I wanna go there." Y/n look up to Ran intend for a kiss which Ran fullfil his wish.

Ran and Y/n share a loving kiss for awhile before the doctor come and laid Y/n on the bed and push in to the surgery room.

Ran see Y/n off to surgery room as Y/n smile back and wave at him as Ran shout.

"I'll see you after all this!! let us go to the sea that you like!!"

************************************
2 hour have passed as there's no aign of the surgery light go off.

Yumeko also come as she wait patiently infront of the ward.

Ran who keep walking back and front in impatient.

'Why is the surgery took too long?' Ran thought as he continued with his pace.

"Yo stop bro I got dizzyness from here." Rindou's voice was heard.

"Rindou. Y/n is in there. Hw gonna be okay right?"

"Trust the doctor" Rindou replied shortly as if he didn't care about the surgery but only god know how much he panic about it.

If the surgery continued any longer he gonna throw a hand in this hospital.

*Pang*

The sound of the surgery room's door was loudly open as the nurse rush out patiently.

One nurse go left and another nurse go right.