Chpater 07

<A/n's pov>

Ran stood there after recieve a hard slap across his face.

"Yume-"

*Slap*

Another slap

"Wait-"

*slap*

"Stop hitting me alre-"

*slap*

Her slap is strong enough to make Ran's cheek even more swollen.

"Listen to me Yumeko!" Ran grab the younger women's hand before she can slap Ran more.

"You bastard. Are you here to shed your crocodile's tear?"

The girl is no other than the relative of the boy on the hospital bed.

Yumeko L/n

"I told you to take care of my brother didn't I?" Yumeko said in hatred.

"I-" Ran can't find a word to make an excuse.

"Can't find excuse?" Yumeko said as she look at Ran with pure hatred toward the man she entrust her brother to.

"I don't know how it happened." Ran said avoided Yumeko's eye contacts.

"Then live your life with that "I don't know". A bastard like you never been satify with one person. I know I should've stop him from leaving the house that night." Yumeko said as she poke her finger on Ran's chest. "He have a fight with our parents just so he can be with you. Rather get expelled from our family than part ways with you. and that how you treat him? are you treating a dog Ran?"

Ran keep look down.

He know he look so pathetic infront of her. She much younger than him and he is now looking at the floor that look up to the young girl.

The guilt is pressing on him so much that he can't even look straight to the other party's eyes.

"Keep looking down like that and he will wake up you asshole." Yumeko said alot of hurtful toward Ran but that can never ease her sadness. But she not the type to cry out just like her brother.

They both are the type to cry out when no one is around unless it's so hurtful to make them cry out.

"I'll try my best to cure him. I-I find a good doctor-. No I'll d-do everything in my power to cure him." Ran panic as he stuttering.

"Do you think you can?" Yumeko said as she look at Ran. "I'm also a doctor here. If only i didn't heard about the fight this morning i would never know that my brother end up on a hospital bed barely keep his heart rate normal. And you wouldn't even bulge to call me."

"I'm too p-panic. I-i'm sorry" Ran said as he ran his finger through his hair.

"I'll come back tomorrow. I still have alot to talk to you." Yumeko said as she left the room quietly.

Ran turn back to look at Y/n's lifeless body as he feel even more sad.

y/n is still sleeping like a log. Like he is really tired which make Ran want to cry.

He don't want this. He don't want this at all. He want Y/n to pat his head after he fight with someone.

It's always been like that. Y/n is the only who take care of him and his little brother.

He don't know how he got really astray from his path. He cheated on Y/n countless of time.

But he will always come home and was greet by the cheerful smile of the innocemt Y/n.

And he was never grateful for it.

"I'm sorry. Please wake up" Ran said sadly
wishing it all to be just dream.

He know he is wrong but god is too cruel. Take away the one he love is not fair at all. He rather got stab countless of time than watching the one he loved lying on the bed emotionless  with diferrent kind of hospital stuff on his body.

That's look too painful.

"Are you hurt anywhere Y/n? Is your body feel bad? Why don't you wake up and look at me?"

"Why are you so sad Ran?" A husky voice was heard as Ran shot up his head to look.

"Why are you so surprised?" The fragile boy finally wake up. "Have you eaten yet?"

Ran couldn't hold his emotion and start shedding tear.

"Ah- Ahhh why would you worry about me? Hik hik I'm sorry! Don't leave me!"

Ran cry as he hug Y/n tight as Y/n patted his back.

"It's ca-n't be help. W-why is yoir face so swollen?" Y/n asked as he look at Ran's swollen face. "Is it painful?"

"It's nothing compare to your state." Ran keep crying hugging Y/n afraid to let go. "I don't want to break up. I don't to let you go. I take back what i said."

Ran snuggle in Y/n's chest as he keep crying.

"I'm scared. *Sob sob* My mind go blank. Why you didn't tell me anything? Am I that bad?" Ran just cry out after holding back his emotion.

"I'm happy Ran" Y/n's smile with the oxygen tube in his nose.

'I don't even know how long i can hold up Ran. It's hard to breathe'
-----------------------------------------------------------

 It's hard to breathe'-----------------------------------------------------------

doesn't make any sense yes👉👈