Chapter 06

<A/n'spov>

....

*pip pip pip*

....

The silence fill the whole room as only the heart moderator machine's sound was heard.

The hospital room look so big cause there's only one bed in the room.

The pale yet fragile boy sleep there with alot of different type machine was inject in his body.

He sleep peacefully except for the puffy eyes.

It's just one night that thing got real messed up. Right on his aniversary.

In the room there's also another guy who keep holding the unconsious boy's hand.

He mumble back and forth as he looking down.

The guilt tripping on him like a mountain.

He keep recalling how light his boyfriend is. His fragile body that can break if you being careless.

....

No sound was made as Ran sitting there holding Y/n's hand. His hand is cold.

He recall how the doctor look at him in disapointment when they told him about Y/n's illness.

Leukemia.

In this time that can be cure with just a few surgery.

But when the doctor told him about how Y/n never seem to take his medicine like he already give up on life.

What was the reason? Why did he give up on life? He can be more happier if he just do the sugery survive and live together happily.

but...

Am I also at fault about what happened to him?

*Bang*

The loud sound of the door was slammed open make Ran look back behind him.

*Punch*

Just as he fully turn himself to look behind as strong fist meet his face hard make him fall on the floor.

That person keep hit Ran again and again as Ran have a hard time try to dodge the punch.

"Stop!- What are you doing?!!!" Ran shout as he stop the other person attack.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM?!!" That person shout in rage.

It's none other than his little brother. Rindou.

"I SHOULD'VE TOLD HIM FROM THE START TO LEAVE YOU! I SHOULD SNITCH ON YOU OF HOW YOU CHEAT ON HIM! I ALWAYS WATCH HIM SIT ALONE ON THE DINING TABLE WAITING FOR YOU HOME WHEN YOU GO OUT THERE WITH DIFFERENT FUCKING GIRL!" Rindou punch Ran again and again as Ran was too tired to dodge.

All his word was indeed very true.

While Y/n sit here on the dining table suffered he out there clubbing spending sum of money on different girl that he don't even remember their face.

The noise was heard outside of course as the nearby nurse quickly come in and was shock and quickly call for the security guard.

"Sir don't make trouble in the hospital. It's disturb the other patient." The nurse shouted as people start watching the scene.

"YOU FUCKER!" Rindou won't stop hitting Ran and the security was not strong enough to stop them.

Ran just stay quiet as his little brother took out his anger on him.

Well he think he should be punish sometime. This is not enough compare to the wound he cause on Y/n who was sleeping lifelessly on the cold hospital bed.

"I WISH I NEVER HAVE A SELFISH BROTHER LIKE YOU!!" Rindou couldn't control himself anymore and shed out his tear. "why does he got end up this way? why? He done nothing wrong to you Ran... the one who should be laying down there should be you not him."

Rindou got up and push the guard away. He kick Ran one last time and left as tear streaming down.

"I'm sorry for the trouble." Ran apologized as people start part their way.

"Do you want to treat your wound sir?" The nurse asked politely cause right now there's alot of bruise on his face.

"No worry at all" Ran said as he turn his attention to Y/n who still sleeping even there's a ruckus here.

"Look Y/n Rindou beated me up again. Why don't you help me treat my wound?" Ran said smiling.

"..." there's no answer come from the other party. There's only the sound of the heart moderator that keep making a sound of Y/n heart rate slowly.

"Look I know I'm wrong but don't give me the silent treatment. Please i'm begging you" Ran hold Y/n's cold hand and kiss it to give him some warm.

*kejak*

Again another door was open.

He look behind and was quiet shock to see who stand infront of him.

"I-"

*Slap*

A hard slap echoed the room as the person who stand infront of him look at him with pure hatred.

"You bastard. Ran you bastard."

**************************************
Hi y'all I'm trying to publish as much as possible

**************************************Hi y'all I'm trying to publish as much as possible