KICKASS

KICKASS

WELCOME TO MY GRAPHICS LOTTO!!! My name's Rosie, I love reading, writing and making graphics

WELCOME TO MY GRAPHICS LOTTO!!! My name's Rosie, I love reading, writing and making graphics. Over time my graphics have changed and evolved and I'm so proud of how far I've come. I love experimenting with new ideas and developing my graphics style (something I haven't completely figured out yet). So, I've decided to make a lotto which will hopefully be less stressful than a graphics shop.

If you haven't yet guessed it, the theme of this graphics lotto is Alexia Ortega aka my OC from my Mission Impossible Book 'Bulletproof'. She's my badass baby and I love her so much, so this is for her. Also, credit goes to soulofstaars who was the one to come up with the idea of a graphics lotto in the first place. Because this is a lotto, I will not be stating whether your request is accepted or denied. A comment on your request DOES NOT mean I've accepted, it will most likely be about gathering more info so I know whether or not I would like to make the graphic.

Again, this is a lotto, which also means you can request as many times as you want. I will not be posting in batches like in my graphics shop, so it will be cool to see what kind of graphic gets the most love.

RULES:

Rule 1: BE KIND. It's that simple. I will not tolerate any unkind or rude comments/behaviour because honestly, there shouldn't even be any in the first place. This app is meant to be a safe place, which it is for me, and I will not allow any hurtful comments to ruin that. So, anyone who's mean towards me or other users will be blacklisted.

Rule 2: PLEASE DON'T STEAL MY GRAPHICS. I've worked long and hard to make these so if someone were to take it and claim it as their own it would really hurt. I always try my best to create something that you guys would love and stealing it is not only illegal but also incredibly rude.

Rule 3: I WOULD PREFER FOR THE BOOK TO AT LEAST BE PUBLISHED. If the graphic you are requesting (ie: sign off gif) is the last thing you need before publishing, please let me know in your request and I will consider it. Because this is a lotto, I'm more flexible when it comes to published chapters, but preferably, I would like at least one.

Rule 4: THERE IS NO DEADLINE. I understand that you guys can be busy sometimes and it's different with a graphics lotto because you don't even know if you will receive the graphic. All graphics will be sent through private message anyway, so there's no need to worry.

Rule 5: ONLY REQUEST WHEN THE LOTTO IS OPEN. Because this is a lotto, I will open and close certain sections at certain times, depending on what I'm inspired to make. The VIPS are the exception because they can request from whatever sections they want, even when they're closed.

Rule 6: PAYMENT IS A FOLLOW AND CREDIT. I do not spend all that time making these graphics for them to be abandoned in a gallery without even tag. It's essentially stealing because without the tag, you're basically saying it's yours. Please tag me in the book description if you're using a cover I made and in the chapters you use any other type of graphic. I will be checking to make sure you complete these payments.

Rule 7: PLEASE USE MY COVERS FOR A MINIMUM OF TWO WEEKS. Sign off gifs don't have a timing but I would appreciate it if they're in at least a few chapters. I don't spend all that time making these graphics for nothing, so I like seeing them used.

Rule 8: USE THE PASSWORD! If you do not use the password it tells me you did not read these rules thoroughly and therefore I will not only ignore your request, but I will blacklist you too. Also, any sort of breakage of these rules will result in a blacklist. The password is Your favourite action film and why.

Love you guys, happy requesting.

VIPS:
Being a VIP means:
• That I'm more likely to accept your request
• That you can request even when this lotto is closed
• And that I love you
MissHiraeth98 coolwhenurbatman belovass ninaswaffle -lxcifer HannahDottier dorkiest_nerd hecatespells capmxrvel  saturnsbluestar
potter_spellbook mia_pearson monaghanboyy -pyrrhics -Aphrxdite-

BLACKLIST:
No one yet *hides baseball bat in the closet where I no longer am*

BLACKLIST: No one yet *hides baseball bat in the closet where I no longer am*