GRAPHICS CONTEST | Thriller - OPEN

GRAPHICS CONTEST

Hello there! And welcome to yet another one of my graphics contest! It's a pleasure to see you here!

Now, as any previous participant would know, all my contests have a sort of theme to them, a reason behind them. Sometimes it's when I reach a follower milestone, or it's my birthday etc. But this one is to celebrate the publishing of my most recent book 'Thriller'. Never before have I written this much for a book in such a short space of time. I literally spent the past few weeks writing this book non-stop. So, I'm incredibly proud of this book and I think it's something to celebrate.

College is going pretty good at the moment, I'm balancing school work/life decently well and I'm working on a little revision resource for my exams at the end of the year. I'm already preparing myself and I'm also pretty proud of that. When I got my progress report back at the end of February, I was delighted to see all my grades had improved and if I keep working this way, hopefully by the end of college I'll have the grades I need to get into University. And that's something I really want to do so I'm trying my hardest to improve and get there.

I love writing and making graphics on this app, it's such a nice thing to do to take my mind off the stressful things. My graphics weren't always like they are now, some of my really old followers may remember some of the covers I used to have. I cringe at the thought of them. So it's safe to say I've improved over the years.

Anyways, enjoy the contest!!! I can't wait to see what you all come up with and if you know anyone else who would be interested, don't be afraid to send them this way.

Good luck one and all.

RULES:

1. PLEASE BE KIND, I CAN'T tolerate rudeness of any kind. No one likes a sore winner or loser so please don't be rude when the results of this contest come out. If you are mean to anyone or comment something hurtful, you will be disqualified and blacklisted from this lotto.

2. YOU CAN SUBMIT ANY SORT of graphics, for example: covers, gif banners, scene edits, video edits, aesthetic boards etc as many times as you want. All that matters is that it's your OWN work, not plagiarised (which is illegal) because if it is, you will be banned from this contest and any future contest I will host as well as being disqualified and blacklisted.

3. PLEASE TRY TO MAKE SURE that your graphics can be sent through Wattpad and if you're posting your entries on Wattpad, please tag me in the comments section or the page.

4. THE DEADLINE FOR THIS CONTEST is currently set for the 20th April 2023. I may also give out extensions to those who need them, the deadline isn't really an issue.