GRAPHICS CONTEST | 400 followers - CLOSED

GRAPHICS CONTEST

So I reached 400!!! Wow, what an incredible milestone

So I reached 400!!! Wow, what an incredible milestone. I would just like to thank each and every one of you for your support because without you, this wouldn't have been possible. During my time on Wattpad I have met so many people that I am proud to call my friends and mutuals, you guys have always been there for me and are the best and you know who you are, so thank you.

My GCSEs are over and summer is in full swing. I'm starting college in September which is pretty scary and waiting for exam results is so nerve wracking, so hopefully this graphic contest can provide some sort of escape for me and you too. Graphic making can be so fun and calming and it always makes me smile when the recipient is happy with the graphic I've made for them.

Graphic designing has been a rollercoaster of a journey and I'm proud to say that I've improved over time. Some things challenged me but I kept at it until I figured it out. I was a quitter as a child but I like to believe Wattpad has made me a more determined person (except when it comes to sports, I have no physical skills).

Anyways, enjoy the contest!!! I can't wait to see what you all come up with and if you know anyone else who would be interested, don't be afraid to send them this way.

Good luck one and all.

RULES:

1. PLEASE BE KIND, I CAN'T tolerate rudeness of any kind. No one likes a sore winner or loser so please don't be rude when the results of this contest come out. If you are mean to anyone or comment something hurtful, you will be blacklisted.

2. YOU CAN SUBMIT ANY SORT of graphics, for example: covers, gif banners, scene edits, video edits, aesthetic boards etc as many times as you want. All that matters is that it's your OWN work, not plagiarised (which is illegal) because if it is, you will be banned from this contest and any future contest I will host as well as being blacklisted.

3. PLEASE TRY TO MAKE SURE that your graphics can be sent through Wattpad and if you're posting your entries on Wattpad, please tag me in the comments section or the page.

4. THE DEADLINE FOR THIS CONTEST is currently set for the 30th of September 2022, this is so my summer can be occupied and it will also give me something to distract me from my anxieties about starting college. I may give out extensions to those who need them, the deadline isn't really an issue.

5. TO JOIN THIS CONTEST ALL you have to do is comment 'In' and tag 3-4 people who you think would like to participate: this is the password so please don't forget it.

MY BOOKS:

Just a reminder, your entries must be based on one or more of the following books which I have written or drafted. The cast in brackets don't have to be added, they are just there in case you want to. Also, if you require more information about one of these books to make the graphic, or would just like to know more about the characters and themes, please private message me and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.