we can be heroes saga

WE CAN BE HEROES SAGA
12/09/22

Welcome to Marvel 623!!! What are you talking about? Pfft

Welcome to Marvel 623!!! What are you talking about? Pfft. I tooootally did not switch around the numbers in my username to get the universe number. Tooootally not.

So I decided it was about time to give you all a sneak peek at the Marvel series I have planned. I have literally planned everything and it's massive and I mean massive. Here I will show them in chronological order but not specifically the order in which I will make them. As some of you may have noticed, the Tony Stark fic is in the drafts section of my graphics contest; this is because it's the first one of this saga I will publish (if I manage to). Marvel has always been a bit of struggle for me to write so I'm at least pre-writing the first act before I publish.

With each book I show a graphic for, I will give a little intro to the book so you have a tiny insight into what's to come. And just because a book is here, it doesn't mean I will actually write it (hopefully I will) it's just what I have planned. Some books will have their own tiny series's, the saga is the umbrella for all of them. This saga actually started off as 'The Lockwood Legacy' but then it somehow developed into even more OCs. Anyway, here is the We Can Be Heroes Saga.

Also, when I get to Infinity War and Endgame, there will be one book called 'Dust and Blood' which I write from everyone's perspective instead of writing the acts in their respective books.

A KIND OF MAGIC
Carol Danvers x Eden Nakira

Eden Nakira was the Royal Advisor to the planet Beryllion like her ancestors before her

Eden Nakira was the Royal Advisor to the planet Beryllion like her ancestors before her. She too shared the magic that ran deep within their veins. And when a certain Starforce arrive on the planet, Eden goes with them, determined to see the rest of the Universe. This is how she meets Carol Danvers and her life turns upside down.

METAL HEART SERIES
Books: Violent Delights, unnamed sequels
Tony Stark x Adrian Lockwood

METAL HEART SERIESBooks: Violent Delights, unnamed sequelsTony Stark x Adrian Lockwood