Ch-7 Is It Right.

After 1 week, bondita and the whole family enjoy the wedding. Ksj, batuk, and som came back next day of wedding but bondita stayed for one more day for helping Teyasha in her packing. And aniruddh also stayed by making an excuse, because he don't want to leave one more day without her.
Today bondita and aniruddh were leaving for Tulsipur.
Ani🙏- Kaka and kaki thank you meeting you all. Now we are leaving.
Bon🙏- Yes kaka and kaki now we are leaving.
Kaka- God bless you both and stay happy.
Kaki- Yes God bless you both.
(Ani and bondita were now set for journey)

(As the place where the marriage was arranged was way too far for Tulsipur. Ani and bondita were already late as you know sadhi ka ghar. It was 3pm when the started their journey. For going Tulsipur they have to cross a jungle. And in the middle of jungle their car stopped)
Bon- What happened pati babu. Why you stop the car.
Ani- I didn't stop the car it stopped automatically. Let me check .
Ani got down form the car and try to cheak whats the problem but he can't repair it.
Ani- Bondita there is some prblm in car and i dont know how to do it.
Bon- What then how will we go home.
Ani- We have to stay some where near for today night and then we will ser what can wr do.
Bon- But where will we stay.
Ani- You stay here and i will look around.
Bon- No I am scared I will also come.
Ani- Okay.
They look around for some time and then they found a small hut with no people.
Ani- Bondita I think it's good if we stay here for tonight.
Bon- Yes me too.
They both have their luggage so they try to find something to put on floor and sleep. They found two blankets. So they put on blanket on floor and other left for taking for themselves.
But after sometimes anirudh notice that bondita was shaking with cold.
Ani- Bondita what happened, are you feeling cold.
Bon- Ye.... Ye.... Yes pati babu.
Ani- Come near me. And sleep you will feel warm. (He said with concern).
Bon- O... Okay.( And she move towards him).
But still she was feeling cold and didn't stop shaking. Ani try to cheak temperatures and found she was having high fever.
Ani- Bondita 😳 you are having fever that to very high.
Bon- I.... I know... I was having fever a day before coming back but then teyasha gave me medicine and i was okay.
Ani- Why didn't you tell me. And do you have medicine.
Bon- No. Pati babu i was feeling okay soo I didn't ask for it.
Ani- Just a careless person you have been bondita. You always scold me for not taking care of myself and see you as if you take soo much care of yourself.
Bon- Stop scolding me i am having fever.
Ani- Oh ha sorry but what to doo know. Wait let me bring some warm clother form bag.
He took some warm clothes for her and his put it over her. But still there was no improvement in her health. Suddenly cold wind starts blowing making the condition more worst for them. Ani was hell anry on nature it was blowing cold air when his bondita is feeling cold. Jach a stubborn thought. Ani for getting restless as bondita was facing difficulties in talking. He thought to look around for some help but i was 1 at night no one was out there. Bondita's conditions was getting worst and  worst by time she needed warm and the clothes and blanket were not giving.
Now there was only one way for helping her. Giving body warm. (If you know what I mean in it one person gives it's warm to other by direct contact with it).
But is it right for ani to do. And his stubborn mind make him ask her🤦‍♀️.
Ani- Bondita.
Bon- Ye.... Yes. (Very low voice).
Ani- I know one way to help you but....
Bon- But what.
Ani- m.....
Bon- Say.
Ani- I need to mens we need to means I need to.
Bon- Huh🥴
Ani- Body warm is a way but can i mean.....
Bon- 😐😐
Ani- Plz say something.
Bon- What to say. You don't need to pati babu i will be okay.
Ani- Mm... (In mind - might be she not okay)

But this didn't stop here after sometimes ani again went near her to ask how she feeling but to surprise she was not responding.
Ani was sared and then it's strike in his mind if a person I suffer form hight fever and his body turns cold and if that person stops responding it's dangerous for life. (This think I saw in movie so i used it here I don't know if it's true or not).
As soon as this strike him he lost his mind. He started crying, he was trying to wake her up but every try went on drain. Now be become nub he was in a deep dilemma, his bondita needed his warm but how could he do that without her permission no he can't he had promised her but if be didn't then his bondita's life will be in danger.

Ani pov
Maa what to do now maa i am in a deep dilemma , bondita needs me but i need her permission. What to do maa I can't leave her like this nor can I help her. Then what should I do.
Maa- Do what you feels beta.
Ani- Maa🥺🥺
Maa- Yes beta it's me.
Ani- Maa tell me what to do now.
Maa- As I always says listen to you heart beta.
Ani- But maa I need her permission.
Maa- I know beta but I think now this is more important and moreover she will surly understand you.
Ani- Yes I know she will but still.
Maa- Aacha tell me whats more important now her health or her consent.
Ani- Maa i can't choose.
Maa- I know both are equally important specially to you but now she can't tell you right then.
Ani- But what if she hate me for this what if she hate her self for this.
Maa- Never she will never, she can never hate you because you didn't do anything wrong. You are just giving her warm and nothing soo.
Ani- Yes I am not doing anything wrong.
Maa- Now don't think much other wise it will be late. She needs you.
Ani- Yes maa and thank you.
Maa- 😊😊(she disappears)
Ani- Maa maa.

Ani looks upward and say, thank you maa for helping me. And i hope bondita understand me.

After that Aniruddh went towards bondita said sorry for what ever he was going to do now.
He remove blankets and other warm clothes. Then her saree, peticot and blouse all with closed eyes. Then he took his clothes off took the blanket and cover themselves.

What you all think about bondita will react on this.

Thank you for reading. And extremely sorry for not posting for soo long. I had my exams and then I had a major family problem. I hope you all forgive me and plz tell me what topic you all want me to write me next.