Ch-9 Let's Be BFFs Again

William - I am sorry from my childs side, I will make sure that this never happen again.
Ksj- Yes plz otherwise he won't able to walk on his feet.
Ani- And i will kill him for sure.
Bat- Remember our words Adam.
Adam- Sorry bondita.
Bon- You don't deserve okay but still, it's okay.
Adam- Thank you bondita and again sorry. Sorry batuk, sorry Ani sir, sorry kaka.
Ani- Hmm it's okay if you remember and apply it in you life. And sorry William uncle form batuk's side.
William- It's okay I understand, he really loves her like a brother.
Ani- Yes.
William- Now we are leaving and once again sorry.
Ksj- It's okay. 🙏

Inside Bondita's room.
Ani- Shaabaash Bondita, and never be afraid to speak up and never think you are alone.
Bat- Yes we all are with you.
Bon- But dont you think you also deserve a punishment.
Bat- Mee?
Bon- Yes of course. I know you beat him for me but still you shouldn't have beaten that hard.
Ksj- Yes batuk deserve a punishment.
Ani- But i dont think he has done something wrong. If I would have there I would rather kill him.
Ksj, bat and bon- Thank god he was not there.
Ani- 😒😒
Bon- But pati babu beating someone is not good and also for making a person understand beating will never work.
Ani- But still....
Bon- Now no buts and no ifs.
Ksj- Yes batuk needs a punishment and the punishment is he will not eat Rosogull for one week.
Bat- Whatttt? For one week. I will die without it, ani dada plz help.
Ani- Sorry batuk I can't otherwise I will get a punishment.
Bat- Yes why will you help me you will always help bondita but what I am for you now. Now she is everything thing.
Ani- Batuk.. (While blushing unknowingly)
Bon- Why batuk are you jealous for me.
Bat- Huh, why would I. I have me somu dada.
Ani- But not for long time.
Bat- Means?
Ani- Nothing. (Laughing inside)
Ksj- Batuk you are not going to get any Rosogull for one week thats final.
Batuk- 🥺😔

Everone leaves from Bondita's room. Leaving ani and bondi behind.
Ani- Are you okay now.
Bon- I am happy that he got punishment and i stood up, but i still feel disgusting in myself.
Ani- I know just how a touch can effect on someone and make them feels bad.
Bon- Why? Dose someone have also touch you with out you permission.
Ani- Yes.
Bon- Who.
Ani- We will talk about it someday but now we have to work hoe to make you feel good.
Bon- But...
Ani- Bondita tumhe meri kasam. (Idk how to write this)
Bon- But whyy....
Ani- Plz for me.
Bon- Okay.
Ani- Bondita go and take rest you are not well right go I all bring food over here.
Bon- Okay.

Flashback.
Batuk, Sameer, Randheer where walking down the street with a lot of food stuff.
Batuk- How was your all results guys.
Randheer &Sameer- Fabulous
Batuk- Good. You know boudi again topped.
Sameer- No one can beat her, she is real genius.
Randheer- Yes and now this society really needs to know the importance of study not only for boys and also for girls.
Sameer- Yes you are right, and this thing now my parents understand so my sister will also join school this year.
Batuk- Thats great Aniruddh dada will ve happy.
Adam- Hey you nerds how are you.
Bat- Se who has came.
Adam - Hey how was your results.
Bat- Don't you know that i came 3rd.
Sameer- Yes we are on top 10.
Randhree - How will he know he has nearly pass.
Adam- Stup up I don't need a certificate for my intelligence.
Batuk - Hey of course, your principal call is enough for that.
Adam- Whatever, btw your boudi top again right.
Batuk- Yes.
Adam- Good, so she slept with whom principal, headmaster, director?.

As soon as batuk heard this he give him punch on his face, even sameer and randhree got into the fight. Adam was beaten brutal. Batuk, sameer and randhree were aslo got some marks on their face, hands and legs. Their clothes were torn up. Villages saw their fight and handled it. After that they took them to RC Haveli.
As soon as they enter RC Haveli Ksh was shocked seeing them in this condition. Then the villager told him everything that happened in the bazaar.
Kaka was furious and called Adam's father. Aniruddh abd others also came in the situation. After some argument and apologies the matter sorted.

During their conservation Batuk said that one fine day Adam tried to touch Bondita. Being brave Bondita stood up and said whatever happened that day, she also said that she why she didn't said it eraly because she thought everyone will blame her and will not understand her. She wasn't even till this to her pati babu because at that time they were not in conversation.
(Okay soo I'm not writing about what happened with Bondita)
Flashback ended.

Aniruddh was remembering whatever happened today and was feeling very gulti because her Bondita wasn't able to talk with her pati babu. The only thing that was hunting that what would had happened if Bondita didn't fought for herself and Batuk wasn't there.

His dilemma was broken when koyeli asked ani to take the food. Ani took the food and as soon as he came front of his room her heard bondita sobbing. He got worried.
Ani - Bondita bondita open the door.
Ani- Bondita plz open the door, what happened.
But the door was open. As soo as aniruddh entered the room he saw bondita crying holding a pillow.

Ani- what happened why are you crying.
Bon- 😭😭😭
Ani- Bondita if you won't tell me then how will I'm able to solve the problem.
Bon- Nothing much pati babu i just got remind of the day when Adam......
Ani- Shhhhh, I understood. And you don't need to cry for that. No will ever say a word to you. You are, is and will be pure forever.
(He said side hugging her, and she snuggle in him)
Bon- I am sorry pati babu i didn't told you before.
Ani - no bondita I am sorry i wasn't there when you needed me the most. Plz forgive me. (He said holding his ears)
Bon- Pati babu you soo cute. (She said pinching his cheeks)
Ani- okay now take your food.
Bon- and where is yours?
Ani- you eat first
Bon- i won't eat if you don't
Ani- Aree
Bon- okay I will feed you and you will feed me then we both will have lunch together just like we use to have before (she got remind of old day and soo do ani)
Ani- Okay ☺

They both had their lunch and ani told bondita to take rest and sleep. Bondita didn't want to sleep but as she was not well. Ani thought that if he leave bondita alone in the room she will get remind of Adam and whatever happened today soo he stayed back, lie down on the bed and ask bondita to do the same. They both lie down on the bed and ani offers bondita to have some chit-chat with him.

Ani- Bondita how are you feel as now you will be going to college.
Bon- Pati babu I'm very excited and also nervous.
Ani- Why nervous, I'm here with you to help and support you.
Bon- Yes, but before I thought that now I don't have your support anymore and thats why I'm nervous.
Ani- Bondita I want something from you can you give.
Bon- My everything is yours you don't need to ask pati babu.
Ani- I know but it's something that for talking I need you ask you.
Bon- What it is?
Ani- Can we be freinds again just like before we use to, just like before we use to share everything and support each other everytime. Can we be each other's strength again. Will you forgive me for whatever I have done in past. Can you , pl tell don't be silent.
Bon- Pati babu i have already forgiven you long back. But i thought that you don't need me and I'm just a burden on you so i never try to talk with you.
Ani- No no bondita it's wrong completely wrong I am dieing every day and night just to talk with you. I also didn't start the conversation because I thought that you might don't want to talk and will never forgive me for my deeds. Soo.....
Bon- Shh.... Don't cry pati babu. It's not you fault, everyone get wrong at some part of their life but that doesn't mean that everything that's between two person finishers. The only thing that was lacking in our relationship was conversation and we can solve this, it's it.
Ani- Yes bondita and i will try my best to make you smile just like before.
Bon- Soo do i pati babu.
Ani- Soo lets be bffs just like before. ☺
Bon- Yes just like before. ☺

They both talk for a while and the sleep engulf them.

Precape:
Bon- Somu dada tell me who is she? And does pati babu know this.
Som- Her name is Somprikti and yes dada knows this.
Bon- Hmm.... Somnaath weds Somprikti it's will look nice.
Bat- So does that mean i will be left alone.
Som- No batuk you have your company. Kaka 😂😂
Bat- Boudi......
Bon- Okay okay
Bon- Soo why late lets go and convince pati babu for the marriage.

I think that I'm going to get a beating for not posting but the only thing I can say is sorry 😔. You writer is going through a lot of things and also I'm in 10th grade soo I have study hard this time and I don't get phone very often as before. Soo this book will be go in late updates. I hope you all understand.

Thank you and love you all.