Prologue / Characters

The newest castle had been made for the new group to win. This one was to be 5 members. There was already seven other castles. Castle Bulletproof, castle dream, Castle Black, Castle Itsy, Castle ENHYPEN, and castle AESPA. They now had a new castle. Castle Black:light. The games would be ran with 32 players the remaining 5 would be the winners and live in the castle and the mission of the groups of the 7 castles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People were gathering up at the dock on the I-land. "So the last group will go get the next players for the games. ENHYEPN you all are ready right?" Namjoon asked the group. They were the winners of the last games. Jungwon nodded. "yep we are ready to go." 

"Ok we will see you in a few weeks then ENHYPEN with the new players." Namjoon said as the seven boarded the ship. It was tradition for the last champions to collect those who would be in the game for the new year. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last of the players were boarding the ship ENHYPEN was sitting hidden from their players. They could only see ENHYPEN when they were on their way back and telling them the rules and informing them all. "Do you think they are all in the boat now?" Ni-ki asked the others. "Wait a few more minutes Ni-ki then we will tell them all to get on the deck for the briefing." Jungwon told the younger.  

"All players head up to the deck of the ship you have ten minutes"

Jake said over the speakers. Some groaned going up to the deck others went up to the deck without complaints. When all of the players where on the deck ENHYPEN came out. "Welcome to the games Ilanders." Jungwon told the group. The group was mixed with both girls and boys which confused the seven. Never had a group been made of both male and female. So what was the idea for Castle Black:Light?  The boys thought to themselves. "Does anyone want to tell what they know about the games held on I-land?" Ni-ki asked the players. One raised their hand. Their deep brown almost black shaggy hair slightly covering their silvery gray eyes. "I-land is very secretive and no one ever comes back after they join, the games. Many rumors come from this but winning the game is still an honor many want to claim." She said. "What is your name?" Jake asked the girl. "My name is Ryu. Kim Ryu." She said casually. "Anyone else?" Sunghoon asked the group. All of them looked down except the girl who answered it. Suddenly one spoke up though. "I-land is an I-land no one ever sees except the ones taken for the games so no one knows what I-land looked like because no one ever comes back." She said looking at the seven boys. "what's you're name?" Sunoo asked her. "My name is K." The girl answer politely. "Well Ryu and K I hope you do well in the games." Sunoo told the two girls that were the only ones daring enough to answer the seven boys. "Well, I hope all of you do well and may the best 5 win! Good luck to all of you." Jungwon told the crowd. With that all was dispersed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ship was now docking on I-land the other 6 groups where waiting for them to get off the ship. Namjoon was waiting for the seven boys to come over. "So how did it go?" Jake handed him a clipboard. "We have 32 players this time things should go well." 

"Good Job ENHYPEN we will brief them more when we all are at castle Black:light." with that Namjoon walked off and all of them took the 32 players to the castle Black:light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Players:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I admit player 7 is off someone I was very close to his name is Kim Yoonki so I made him a character. Xing is a character I made for my late lover he was my star so used Xing rather than Xiao'er. 

I hope you all enjoy the games! 

                                                                                         Survive

                                                                                               Or

                                                                                              Die