The Special training games

A/n bold is what is being said over the walkie talkie.

It was dark and all the I-landers were in their rooms sleeping. Jake, Kai, Karina, and Jennie snuck into the castle to get their ilanders. Kai held his walkie talkie to his mouth. Each of them had walkie talkies so they could talk to each other. "Ok we are at castle Black:Light you can open the gates." Kai said the other three stood behind him. "Ok Kai I'm opening the gate so you all can go through good luck getting your ilanders." Winter said over her walkie talkie. "Thanks winter." Kai then put his walkie talkie in his pocket pulling out his gun. Jake had a bow with a quiver filled with arrows. Karina had two daggers and Jennie had a staff   "Let's get our ilanders and go." Jake said as they went through the gates. the four had their guard up knowing anything could happen.  "Jake look out!" Jennie shouted seeing a large beast like creature with glowing eyes and sharp claws rush over towards Jake. The creature clawed Jake's face before he was able to shoot an arrow at it's arm. It let out a loud screech before Karina stabbed one of her daggers through the monster's back. "Thanks Karina.." Jake said wiping the blood off his face where he had been clawed. "Let's hurry now..." Karina said all nodded heading to the rooms. Jake went into Ryu's  room gently shaking him. "Ryu come on it's time..." Jake said softly. The blood from his scratch on his face ended up dripping  a drop of blood on her face. The girl shot up in her bed. "J-jake what happned?" She asked worried looking at the scratch on his face. "It's nothing... I got attacked by one of the creatures on the way I'm fine though." He said softly. The girl only gasped. "That's not fine.. come on I'll treat it." The girl then took his hand and went to the bathroom grabbing the first aid kit. She gently cleaned his wound the older grimaced as the cotton swab was dabbed at his cheek. "sorry.." she mumbled. "It's fine.." He said softly. The smaller then covered the now cleaned scratch on his face. "Better?" she asked softly."Yes...we need to go now though Ryu." He said. "Ok let's go." Jake then took the girl out he handed her a dagger. "Here you go you may need it.." Jake said. The girl nodded. "Thanks." They all joined together Kai and the girls had their i-lander. "Ok let's go.. Oh I see you got your wound treated." Kai said. Jake nodded. "Yes, Ryu has a first aid kit. She treated the scratches before we left her room." Jake said. Kai nodded. "Good one less thing.. Let's go take them to the other's so they can get their mission." Kai said. 

They all went to the area that the mentors had made for the four to go for missions. "Your all here good." Namjoon said seeing the four with their mentors. "Now for your mission. Seeing how Jake is you may have met one unless that was before getting you four." the older male told them. "That was before... Ryu was kind enough to treat the wound when I came to get her." Jake said. Ryu nodded softly. "Well thank you Ryu for helping Jake. Best wishes in the game." Jamjoon told her. "For all of you. There are creatures in the woods at night as well as the castle as you have found out. You may not tell the others as they will later find out only the four of you may know until the time comes. You are to go in the forest with your mentor and kill one of them. Your mentor is allowed to help you but your in charge of finding your target. You may use any weapon to finish your task.  Your mission starts now." With that namjoon left them. "You all can pick the things you need now we also will pick what we want to use." Kai told them. Ryu looked through the bows grabbing one then filling her quiver up with arrows. She then grabbed a dagger. Hwan chose a gun and two knives. Sakura grabbed a gun and Kun got two daggers. Jake replaced his bow with a gun and took two knives. Jennie chose to take a bow while Kai and Karina stuck with the weapons they already picked. "Ok now we can go." Kai said all of the mentors nodded agreeing. They all went to the forest before the split up into teams. The mentor with their i-lander. "Ok Ryu.. You ready?" She nodded. "Yup let's go." They then both went into the forest. after a while of looking they found what they were looking for. a large monster with spider legs and a shell and a single eye. It was covered in thick deep black fur. Ryu froze for a second as the beasty creature charged at them before she snapped back into the current time and started to shoot arrows at it. The creature suddenly grabbed Jake. He shot at the monster before it ripped the gun from his  hand throwing him against the tree. "Jake!" Ryu shouted. The girl looked around before tying her laces together and climbing up one of the trees. She was able to jump onto the creature's back and used the dagger she got to cut it's neck. The creature let out an ear piercing scream throwing her off it's back running up to her. She took the chance to shoot the creature in the head two of her arrows made it's mark and it collapsed onto the floor. Ryu then went over to Jake she had cuts and scratches on her body and her arm was bleeding from being scratched her ankle was twisted and blood was dripping from her head. Jake's condition was worse. His body was covered in cuts and bruises. His head was bleeding and other injures Ryu didn't know fully how badly he was wounded. She tried carrying him but was only able to reach the outskirts of the forest before she couldn't go any further and fell onto the ground. 

Kai was going back with Sakura when he saw Ryu and Jake lying on the outskirts of the forest. Kai ran over to them checking them. "They are both alive.. I'm guessing she saved Jake look at their wounds... We need to carry them back you take Ryu Sakura I'll carry Jake" Kai said. Both picked them up taking them to the medical wing. Namjoon saw the two and rushed over worried. Jake opened his eyes. "Jake.. What happneded.." Namjoon asked. "It found us... The monster with the spider legs and the one eye... Ryu saved me.." Jake said weakly. Namjoon gasped. "your lucky you had her there then.. I say she wins for facing him... did she kill him?" namjoon asked. Jake nodded. "She did.." "Ok I'm doubling her points she gets two questions. One for saving you and another for finishing her mission." Namjoon said. Both Jake and Ryu were laid on beds and their wounds cleaned. Jake ended up with his arm in a cast and Ryu ended up with one on her leg. After their wounds were treated they were left in the medical wing to heal.

This your author! Now I see without meaning to I made a 'cute couple' in the game. I was wondering if you guys would vote.  Do they end up a couple even though Ryu may not win or do they ignore their feelings towards each other?