The beggining

All 32 players had settled in their rooms when they were called out each heading to the main room in the castle. When they were there players were greeted by Lisa.  "Hello players you are the new I-landers for this year. Each of you will be paired with a mentor who will be training you for the next few weeks to prepare you for the games. Each of you will grab one of the papers that have  name of one of the mentors then you will go find that mentor. After you have your paper I will go over the rules." She told the group.  Each then went to get their paper with the name of who their mentor would be.

Names of mentors andd what I-lander they got.

Namjoon ~~ Do-hyun

Taehyung ~~ Sakura

Jungkook ~~ K

Hoseok ~~ Joowon

yoongi ~~ Emica

Jimin ~~ Kwan

Jin ~~ Eunji

Jake ~~ Ryu

Jay ~~ Manami

Sunoo ~~ Aki

Heeseung ~~ Hana

Sunghoon ~~ A-yeong

Ni-ki ~~ Akari

Jungwon ~~ Taehyun

Ryujin ~~ Borahae

Lia ~~ Baozhai

Chaeryeong ~~ do-min

Yeji ~~ Biyu

Yuna ~~ Ai wan

Kai ~~ Masumi

Beomgyu ~~ Liu (player 11)

Taehyun ~~ Ae-Ri

Yeonjin ~~ Aera

Soobin ~~ An Na

Lisa ~~ Xing

Jisoo ~~ Yoonki

Jennie ~~ Kun

Rose ~~ Bailey

Karina ~~ Hwan

Giselle ~~ Lie Ji

Winter ~~ Yuto

Ningning ~~ Ha yoon

With that all the I-landers then went back to where they had been standing to listen to what Lisa had to say. "Here are the rules. No matter what the biggest rule is no leaving your rooms after the lights are out. You will be punished for breaking the biggest rule. The next biggest rule is no going outside without your mentor, or you will be punished. Your punishment for breaking any of these rules is you will end up in the pit. I promise you none of you would like to be in the pit so I would do my best to follow the rules. I would highly recommend training as hard as you can. Each of you will need it." with that Lisa left the group of I-landers. 

All the i-landers were now out looking for their mentors Ryu was getting super annoyed looking for her mentor. "ug Where is Jake! All I get is a direction but not where he is!" Suddenly the girl bumped into someone "Aish watch where your going!" She yelled at him in a near growl tone. "I would watch it if I where you little spitfire." He fired back at her. "And why should I?" she sassed. The male only looked at her in a mused way. "Well.. I hope you can use that attitude well in your training Kim Ryu because you will need it. Now let's go to the ring for some practice." With that Jake took the shocked girl with him to the ring. "How did you know I was looking for you?" She asked. "I knew from start I wanted to see how your patience was. I see you need some work there as your short fused." He then took her into a large building that had a glass roof. "This is the ring. Here you will learn had to hand combat. I'll give you the first hit before I throw mine." Jake told the girl. She and Jake looped around looking for weak spots finally the girl made her move. She acted like she was going to throw a punch with her left hand but instead she kicked his stomach hard knocking him down. "That was beginners' luck!" Jake shot at her. "Naw your just a sore loser I took martial arts for most my life. I know Taiquan do, Do jitsu, Karate, and Krav Maga." She said with a slightly smug look. "Ok then... I won't go easy on you let's go again Ryu." With that Jake threw a hard punch at the girl which she caught and twisted his arm to throw him on the ground. 

In the end both Jake and Ryu closely tied in rounds won. "Let's go to the field you crazy dragon. I think that may be the only thing to work on." Jake said wiping blood from his lip. He had a faint smile on his face. Both then went to the field. "After a few times we need to head back it's almost dark." He told the girl. He then picked up one of the guns on the rack of guns and bows. "Choose what you wish to work with Ryu." With that the girl grabbed a bow and both went over to targets. "Here is were all of you will work on aim and shooting with your mentor. Don't be worried of messing up now but later on it will matter." With that Jake aimed at his target and fired. Ryu only laughed. "What do you call that?" She said laughing at Jake landing bye the bull's eye. "Oh what? You think you can do better huh?" Ryu only nodded aiming at the target Jake fired at. She let the arrow go smirking when her's hit the bull's eye. "HOW DID YOU- KIM RYU!!" Jake yelled shocked of the girl. "I told you." was all she said before she went to put her bow up. "Is there anything else you can teach me?" She said sweetly smirking. "There is... I can teach you tracking..." He said slowly. "Ok... then teacher me tracking!" The girl said eagerly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the mentors were taking their i-landers back to castle Black:light for the night. All were heading to their rooms as it was almost lights out for the 32 i-landers some didn't like the rule others didn't care and just wanted to curl up in their beds for the night.