Chapter 1 Father And Daughter Reunion

After Haguromo brought her grand daughter to naruto's world she was already informed that her love naruto is at trouble. So she set course to North as she was brought in the world at south. With musashi moving north she sensed a tailed beast Chakra
(As she is the 12 tails foxgirl who holds aa great protection) She was on guard to meet her uncles, but she didn't notice it.

??? : That Chakra, Is that you my daughter Musashi? I hope you are safe as I haven't seen you or felt your Chakra after 7 years.

Musashi: Is that. No, it can't be. 9 tails!
I'm coming for you!

She moves her ship at full speed. When musashi reaches the bridge, she gasps in shock. She found naruto and a black haired boy called sasuke. She became mad as she saw the uchiha clan symbol, but she did not realize that she was seen by a silver haired man.

??? : T-that size.

As they see Musashi's ship but not musashi as she is in the ship

As they see Musashi's ship but not musashi as she is in the ship. They hear a female voice but they could not hear it as musashi open fire at an ice igloo.

Skip to 24.

The ice igloo was blown up and 3 peoples were standing in shock, but 1 boy with long block hair was even more shocked and said.

??? : Impossible, those mirrors are supposed to be undisturctible! What as he?

They don't know that musashi is a female.

Musashi pov. : Is that N-Naruto kun,
And that uchiha who my uncles and aunts said? I can't let him take control of me, but I sense the 9 tails in naruto- kun.

As a boy called naruto was informed by kurama, that she is his lover and future wife. Naruto was shocked as said:

Naruto (mindscape): But what about sakura-chan? I love her and she lov-

Kurama: No, if you realized she hates you and my daughter musashi the 12 tails foxgirl who is the ship is her protector, as she controls it bcs this is her. She doesn't show herslef until you are on the ship.

Naruto: OK then I shall get on the ship!

Kurama smiles but know that sasuke looks at her daughters ship. He reads his mind.

Sasuke pov. : This is it, my chance to defeat itachi!

Kurama pov. : You won't touch my adorable daughter!

As kurama was mad.

To the silver haired man.

??? : Zabuza, your death will be remembered. I kakashi hatake has defeated the demon of the mist!

Kakashi: And now, it's time to invastigate the ship.

OH and Haku died the same way BTW sorry Haku fans.

Musashi pov. : I can't let them to my ship! I must do something.

As she aimed Her frontal 6inch 5 inch guns at them.

Kurama: Naruto get on her ship as fast as possible. She doesn't know if you are enemy or friend.

Naruto gets on her ship but the others don't. As musashi feels that naruto is on her ship, she decided to come out. And when she came out they saw a beautiful young girl with long white hair 12 fox tails and fox ears with a beautiful black kimono and Japanese style kimono boots and a blue steel katana next to her.

Immagine she has 12 tails behind her

They were all astaunded of hear appearance. They thing twice that the rumors were correct. It was her, the lost beautiful fox girl. She decided to speak.

??? : W-Who are you? And why are you on my s-ship?

As she was shy and blushing at naruto's face at the same time.

Naruto: Hello there! I'm naruto Uzumaki and those are sasuke uchiha, sakura haruno and our sensei kakashi!

Sasuke scuffed and became cocky towards musashi.

Sasuke: Hey, how about you on a d-

He was cut off by Musashi's katana pointing at his face. She speaks again.

??? : I'm not impressed nor intrested in you!

As she accidentally released her fox ears and her 12 tails they where comfused.

Kakashi pov. : 12 tails is a girl? I thought there were only 9 male tailed beasts but a 13 year old 12 tails is a human girl? I can't belive it.

Kurama: Naruto let me talk to my daughter!

As naruto nodds.
As naruto touches musashi's left shoulder as he don't noticed it she is blushing hard.

Musashi: W-Where did you bring me? It's so scary in ther...e n-nine tails?

Kurama: Musashi, it's been so long my daughter. How are you?

Musashi was shocked to hear that kurama was her father.

Musashi: D-daughter? So this means it's you father?

Kurama sees Musashi's tears are coming out as she ran towards him. Kurama has revealed his human form.

Musashi: Dad, I thought you left me!

As she kept on crying.

Kurama: Don't cry my adorable musashi! I will be there for you and your future husband behind you!

As musashi stopped crying looked at naruto and blushed.

Musashi: Thank you father and naruto-Kun!

As they got out of naruto's mindscape she introduced herself

Musashi: I'm Musashi Amagi of the amagi clan, I'm the last clan member alive well, besides big brother who got himself captured by the cloud in order to safe me.

Kakashi: The amagi? I thought it was wiped out by the entire world besides the sand and leaf?

Musashi: Well you see, I got transformed into another world to keep me save. I was 4 at that time.

As they all besides naruto and kurama were shocked that she is the last amagi clan member who was 4 at the time and her brother transformed her to another world to save her. And why isn't naruto shocked? Because kurama informed him that her daughter is from the amagi clan but not his older son yamato.

But guys the next chapter will come next week!