Chapter 3 The First Kiss And Arrogant Family

After Musashi's passing out from hearing that naruto will live with her on the battleship, Musashi woke up on her ship right to the living quarters.
Naruto said that she shouldn't worry about as he is now save from the village and his family.

Musashi: So? Your parents are abusive and your brother and sister are Arrogant? Naruto it's shameful to see you abused like that! I can't let them force me to marry your Arrogant brother or others, I want only you!

Musashi realized that she said it out loud and blushes.

Musashi: S-Sorry for that!

Naruto: It's fine. As long as I have you and kurama by my side you have nothing to fear!

Musashi: Thank you, Naruto-Kun!

Skip when they are at the village musashi let's her ears and tails out as she loves naruto more. But the villagers saw her and her ears and tails, they got mad and tried to kidnap her. As naruto isn't dumb in this one he protects his love of his life.

Naruto: I won't let you get close to my Musashi-chan!

??? : Hey demon! How about you give this girl to me the 4th hokages son and the child of provercey!

Naruto: No and never! Her grandfather chose me!

??? : So, you put her under a genjutsu? You there, release it!

Musashi: So those are your siblings? They are so Arrogant and spoiled.

Naruto: They are. As I couldn't live with them as they always beat me up.
But one day I fought back and as my final wish granted to my so called father I'm out of this house.

Musashi's amagi blood is boiling as they got closer. Before naruto's brother could touch her she kicked him 10 meters away from her and naruto.
When naruto's sister came close to her she attacked her with no affect, as musashi is using her katana.
Kurama then said this.

Kurama: That's my girl!

Musashi: Don't. Come. Close. To. Me. If. You. Both. Don't. Wanna. DIE!

As they ran away scared for their life.

Naruto pov. : She is really scary if she gets mad kurama!

Kurama: You don't have to tell me twice, she is scary yes. But she is also fared due to her 12 tails and ears.

Timeskip to Naruto's family

??? : SHE DID WHAT?!?

??? : minato, we need her as a breeding tool, we recreate the Uzumaki clan! But how? She is too strong!

Minato: Kushina, it was said that 2 amagis are alive!

Kushina: What?

Minato: I tought so too, but 2 are alive. One is at our village and one at the cloud. It was said they both are siblings and children of the 9 tails and the fox queen yamashiro who died 4 years before.

As a loud bag was heard from the room. It was naruto's sibling menma and mito. They have told everything as minato and kushina are mad on naruto and musashi.

Let's go back to naruto and musashi.

Musashi and naruto's relationship are getting closer as they went on Musashi's ship. As musashi and naruto are sitting on top of the radar tower the unexpected and cute happens.

Musashi: Naruto-kun.

Naruto: Hmm?

And then. She accidentally kissed naruto. But naruto didn't backed off as he likes musashi like a girlfriend that he never had.

Musashi: S-SORRY! Naruto!

Naruto: It's fine. I love you too!

As musashi smiles. But then a loud explosion could be heard from a distance. Oh and BTW naruto is a chunin and musashi a chunin as well as they both destroyed konoha 12 in matter of seconds just wanna let you know. Musashi knows this explosion and asks herself.

Musashi pov. : Is that you big brother and m-mother?

Little spoiling Yamashiro didn't die as she faked it.

What will happen to naruto and musashi? Will musashi be kidnapped by minato and kushina? Or will they realize that they are on a relationship? And who did the explosion?
Find it out tomorrow!