Chapter 2 A New Life And In Love

After team 7 has  killed Zabuza along with Haku, they met musashi afterwards. She was one of the last amagi clan members besides her big brother yamato who his location is unknown. Let's get to when the bride is finished and a meet a cause of the waves disaster.

??? : So, the demon of the mist and the ice wizard are defeated by a bunch of brats? No matter as we see a ship that we want as our weapon! gwahahahaha!

Musashi felt discussted of what the man just said. She became mad as kurama knew, once they made her mad she goes mercy less on her apponent.

Kurama: Well he's dead.

Naruto: What do you mean?

Kurama: Look at musashi, and then you would understand.

As naruto once look at musashi she was already aiming all of her AA guns at them and shot them all dead besides Gato.

Gato pov. : maybe I shouldn't have said that, she will end up killing me afterwards!

Gato was scared as hell. Musashi then sliced Gato's right arm off and sliced his hair off.

Musashi: Don't. Ever. Make. Me. MAD!

As she kicks Gatos you know what and cut his head off clean as she felt discussted towards Gato. She then later on cleaned her sword and then she and naruto got on her ship as she let's the others also on her ship, but she doesn't trust them at all besides naruto. As she got a wiered feeling.

Musashi pov. : What is this feeling? Am I in l-love with him?

As she stares at naruto's face

Pretend it's day and he's happy looking to the sea

Musashi blushes as she slipped accidentally off her Main gun turret 2. But naruto catches her while musashi has her eyes closed becaus she was scared. When she open her eyes 3 seconds later she saw naruto's face closely and passed out.

Naruto: Kurama I guess she loves me.

Kurama: Yes naruto, it seems she had finally found her crush. And it is you!

Sakura: WHAT DID YOU DO DEMON?!
WERE YOU ABOUT TO KILL HER?
I KNEW WE SHOULD'VE KI-

Musashi was actually pretending to be passed out and stops sakura from disrespecting her crush naruto as she woke up.

Musashi: Stop it sakura! My ears are sensitive to your loud screeching.

Sakura: So? You love the damn demon and not sasuke? He's a better cho-

Musashi: Once again sakura I'm not impressed nor interested on the uchiha. The point why I don't like the uchiha is simple: Sharingan, their emotion and cockyness towards the amagis.

Timeskip next morning.

Team 7 was asleep with musashi. Naruto slept with Musashi and No they are both 13. Naruto woke up first and saw how musashi is sleeping.

Ignore akagi and kaga

Naruto pov. : So Cute! Kurama look at this!

As kurama saw that and was steaming over Musashi's cuteness. When they reach konoha's port everyone was in shock of what they are seeing.

A giant ship who's bigger than the ships that they already have

A giant ship who's bigger than the ships that they already have. As the leaf ANBU alerted the hokage that team 7 and the ship arrived. But they don't see a 12 tails foxgirl. As she was on top on secondary turret 1.

Skip when they get off from her ship.

Musashi pov. : I'm scared, but I have my new friend and father next to me so I have nothing to worry about.

She did not realize but her tails and ears are out. As they got attack by the leaf ANBU.

Leaf ANBU leader: 12 tails demon surrender yourself to danzo!

??? : No, don't touch her. It's her that kakashi was talking about.

Kakashi: Lord hiruzen!

Hiruzen: So, you are Musashi?

Musashi: Y-Yes sir!

As hiruzen was looking at her appearance.

Hiruzen chuckles.

Hiruzen: my my you are cute and judging from the look and friendship with naruto, naruto you can live with her!

Musashi blushes even harder than before and passes out this time.

Naruto: L-Live with M-Musashi?

Hruzen: Yes! Live with her on her ship! And away from your abuse!

Sasuke: Why him? Let me live with her! I will recreate the amagi and the uchiha clans!

Hiruzen: No, because the uchiha clan is the amagi clans hate. The amagi clan only damaged by them.

To be continued. Thanks for reading!
This will continue tomorrow!