Remaster Is Out!

Hello dear reader, if you see this message then it is correct.
The remastered version is finally out I have never been proud of what this story has become, as for the remastered version lots of changes of Musashi's Caracter appearance has changed shower she still is Musashi that this soty has/had to offer.
The pages also are now carefully written as the consequences of my rushing has made some critical errors and has I have decided to redo in a more cheaper way rather than to deleted it's counterpart. Kurama will and still be engaged to yamashiro that is a must in the remastered version, their Caracter bios will come when they meet each other in the open ocean afterwards to get them to understand, naruto also get a different weapon as I have found an extremely bitter taste of the saber and went the katana from samurai warriors so will musashi. Sasuke this time around will be bashing towards them both. (Naruto and musashi) the Name of the clan stays as "Amagi" as it also a must.
Naruto's parents are more then abusive towards him to the point the point where thay are just assholes.

More do I have nothing to say as I am very happy of the results of this story!

See you in
Naruto: The ship girl's love REMASTERED

Sincerely 60tp Lewandowskiego

Ps: Im still KvTheBusterStory so do not worry about my sudden change!