Bloody Chocolates | RenHyuck

Details:
renhyuck
2.6k words
fluff, vampire au, valentines day, established relationship, games, implied sexual actuvities towards the end
rating: mature | slight nsfw

ㅡ cross posted on ao3 ㅡ

Summary:

For Valentines, Renjun chose to prepare a small gift for his boyfriend. Out of nervousness, he turned it into a game, one which lead to love and pleasure.

The game was simple: state which blood filled chocolate Renjun, himself, made was his favourite.

If the answer satisfied him, then Donghyuck would earn himself a lovely night with extra chocolate and blood.

"And if it doesn't?"

Renjun grinned, "ㅡThen just make sure you choose well!"

Donghyuck gulped.

____________ 🍫 ____________

The dim white lights of the laboratory allow only so much to be seen in the large room. Renjun, however, couldn’t care any less as his work at hand didn’t require more than just a simple lamp on his right. After all, there’s only one step left for him to complete this little project of his.

Content with the last touches, he let himself grin big, ignoring the streaks of blood that made their way on his face and all over the table – offhandedly noting to deal with it after he finished admiring the completed package a bit more.

“Wonder how he’ll react.”

. . .

“Have a good day, Dr Huang!” One of his old-time colleagues, Dr Shin Ryujin, made a point to throw him a wink as she added, “And try not to enjoy today too much! We still need you to be able to stand up and hold the sponsors’ meeting tomorrow and present the project to the Head of department!”

Face beet red, Renjun wasn’t able to form anything before he saw the female grab her coat and leave. With a sigh, he finally calmed himself and went to grab his own belongings, making a b-line to give the keys to the PhD scholar whose eyes were glued to the bright screen.

“You’re already wearing glasses; try to lower the brightness a bit before you won’t be able to see your feet.” Saying that, he leaned over to reduce said brightness into something more appropriate for the office’s atmosphere and the younger’s eyes.

“Ha-ha, very funny. You’re supposed to be my supervisor, not mum. ” Snatching the keys and setting them next to an open crisp packet, he too made a point to remind Renjun of Ryujin’s words. (It’s not that everyone was against the idea of their Project Head enjoying the night, it’s just that teasing Renjun was too much of a fun activity to miss out on.) “Noona is right, we need you standing tomorrow, both for the meeting and your lecture. Though, I don’t think they’ll mind you sitting on a chair if–”

Dr Huang’s hit on his head was welcomed with a groan and a glare.

Face red once again, forced smile on his lips, embarrassment creeping up his neck, Renjun went to bid the younger. “Remember to check everything is turned off before locking the doors once you go, student Park Jisung.” As an afterthought, once he’s close to the door, he added, “That is if your single ass is even leaving.”

Hearing a groan and a statement about how Park Jisung apparently didn’t need anyone to act all lovey-dovey with, Renjun laughed, closed the door behind and made his way out the building to his car parked outside in the staffs’ parking lot, greeting the few students who, just like Jisung, chose to stay behind.