²

*sunoo pov*

*sunoo pov*

i stood up, shoving my homework into my bag and rushed to leave the room to avoid anyone but, that became a fail as i was grabbed from the back of my uniform causing me to let out a weak yelp.

"aw! our dog is trying to run away." a females voice echoed around the classroom. "not so fast doggy."

the group of bullies surrounded me and i had no choice but to stay, i wasn't strong enough to run away, i knew once i did.

it would be the end for me.

they all walked out the classroom, and of course i followed along but as we left, the sound of voices surrounded the halls.

"jay is so pretty!"
"can you believe we are in the same school as him!"

i have always noticed jay, of course the schools more popular boy, who wouldn't know him, but then again, everyone is just the same.

he's probably worse then anyone else.

"move bitch! jay is coming!" the bully pushed me out of the way, and everyone ran towards jay.

leaving me alone on the ground, but i was happy they left me alone otherwise i would've gotten a beating for trying to run away earlier.

i was finally alone.

-

my shoulders slumped down as i walked on the side walk, feeling completely disgusted with myself.

i sighed, feeling stressed out by the fact that i have to deal with this, it killed my mind, it truly tore me into pieces.

i was on my way back to the place people call home, but to me, it hasn't felt like home ever since my dad has left the world.

"hey stupid."
a harsh voice called out.

or i thought i would be alone.

the voice terrified me, i couldn't help but freeze in fear as the sound of the muffled footsteps came closer and closer, that's was when an arm goes around my shoulder as a group of four boys stood around me.

"let's go buy some smokes!"

- LUKA