¹⁸

*jay pov*

*jay pov*

"j-jay, i- i'm sorry!"

"we're done.", i say bluntly.

i didn't feel bad once her tears fell. she hurt sunoo, why would i ever forgive her?! i thought she was kind, turns out she wasn't.

i go over to sunoo, picking him up. he holds onto me tightly.

"byeol, i thought you were a good person. I'm fucking disappointed.", i say and walk off

i walk off with sunoo and byeol sobs. i was not going to let sunoo get hurt anymore, i just couldn't take it. i wasn't the perfect rich, hot, popular boy! i was sick of getting stereotyped. okay, i hanged out with the schools loser, so what? i rather have one friend than many fake ones.

-

i got sunoo to the nurse. i stayed with sunoo until he felt better, i didn't want to leave him alone...

"why'd you do that?", sunoo mumbles

"what do you mean?"

"why did you sacrifice your whole reputation for me?", he asks again.

is he being deadass?

"you're my only real friend? Shouldn't i help my friends?"

after i said that, it went silent. sunoo hadn't replied to my statement; instead, he started crying.

"are you okay?!", i say

after hanging with him for months, he smiled. it wasn't those fake smiles he forced, this one was real. i couldn't help to smile back, i felt good.

(a/n: im on the verge of tears 😿)

sunoo laughs at me, smiling even more. then, we were both laughing like idiots.

sunoo got up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"you feeling better?"

"much better now.", he replies.

i kept smiling at sunoo and I couldn't stop. why did i feel butterflies in my stomach when he laughed...

"well, that's good."

sunoo nods and wipes his old tears.

"these past few months have been the best. thank you, jay."

"it's no problem.", i say.

he quickly scooted closer to me and i was confused.

then, he grabbed my face and kissed me.

-ARIES
(SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING)