*sunoo pov*

*sunoo pov*

this random guy came to help me? am i dream or am i dreaming?

"are you okay?", the guy repeats

i just stared at him for a minute, still confused. i snatch my arm out of his grip, giving him a blank face.

"i didn't need your help.", i said

i started walking away and the guy didn't follow me.

please help me...

***

i walked to my class, getting chalk erasers thrown at me. some girls started laughing at me. i had white chalk dust all over my face, didn't taste too good either.

"god, you're even uglier with chalk on you", a girl said

"he's just ugly in general", mi-jin added.

the girl laughed, going up to mi-jin, kissing him.

i almost gagged looking.

instead of watching, i started walking to my seat. some boy grabbed my hair,

"ah, not so fast."

he threw my on the floor, hard. i tried to get up but they guy put his foot on my back.

"maybe we should call you sundog instead. isn't that a great idea?", the guy said

he pushed his foot harder into my back, making me groan in pain. i started crying on the floor, causing everyone to laugh at me. i always got humiliated by everyone...

they're right, im useless.

i should just kill myself.

im not wanted here, at all.

and i never was.

why was i even born?

the guy picked me up by hair, making everyone look at my face.

"aw, poor sundog. your tears is getting the chalk of your face."

a girl grabbed the chalk erasers again, slamming them together in my face. the chalk dust when in my face, making my cough.

they randomly put the chalk erasers in my hand. then, sitting down. i looked by the door to see the teacher, looking at me disgusted.

"ms.lee, i don't know why sunoo was doing that... he just grabbed the erasers and started crying, rubbing them on his face."

ms.lee just looked at me, i saw pure disgust in her eyes.

"sunoo, may you go to the nurse."

i heard the bullies giggling as i left the class.

-ARIES

(sorry I didn't update y'all)