Prey Date

Hiro and I were hanging at Fred's house, playing some video games. Currently Hiro was playing a fighting game with Fred and completely dominating him. "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Snack break!" Fred said, setting his controller down and sliding over to the end of the couch to grab some popcorn but found the bag was empty.

Fred groans then looks down and smiles. "Ooh! Five second rule!" He exclaimed, picking up the popcorn laying on the ground and eating them. "I'm glad Wasabi not here." I muttered, already picturing him freaking out at Fred eating food off the floor.

"The five second rule is a common myth. Harmful bacteria will cling to food immediately upon contact." Baymax explained, while showing a demonstration on his belly. "What?" Fred asked, with his mouth full of floor popcorn.

"Come on, Fred. I'm in the middle of a 12-hit super combo." Hiro said, before performing a finisher move on the game. "But this is a snack emergency! And I'm out of clean popcorn!" Fred exclaimed. "Yeah? Well, you're also out of HP." Hiro said as his character shoots a beam from it's mouth, finishing Fred's character off.

"No fair. I wasn't paying attention. Time out." Fred said, stomping his foot. "Fred, no time outs." I told him, but then we heard Mrs. Frederickson scream. "Time out!" All three of us yelled and crash into each other as we tried to get up. Fred pick both Hiro and I up like we didn't weigh a thing and leaps out of the room, with Baymax following at his usual walking speed.

We rush to the kitchen to find Mrs. Frederickson was just watching a puppy video with Liv Amara. "It's so darling!" Mrs. Frederickson squealed. "Okay. Uh, not what I expected." I said, frowning at the sight of Liv being here too. It feels like she's everywhere now.

"Yeah. My Mom's a joy screamer. Honestly, it's embarrassing." Fred said, right as Liv Amara's assistant, Chris slips pass us, carrying cupcakes. "AHHH! ARE THOSE CUPCAKES?" Fred screamed, chasing after him.

"(Name), good to see you again." Liv said, smiling at me so sweetly it's nerve racking. "Yeah....you too." I muttered, shifting closer to Hiro, who grabs my hand to comfort me. "Boys! (Name)! Looks at this hilarious puppy." Mrs. Frederickson said, laughing.

"I hate to admit it, but I'm addicted to these viral videos." Liv said, taking out her phone. "My scan indicates zero viruses on that video. It is safe." Baymax said, as his belly screen shows a video icon, then a viruses turning into a happy face, which then turns into a thumbs up as Baymax gives a thumbs up himself.

"Literal robot. Also cute." Liv said. "I bet the internet would looooove him. Cupcakes?" Chris asked, holding out the plate of cupcakes, which Fred was more than happy to take. "Before we talk about investment opportunities, Ms. Amara. I've been meaning to ask about your progress curing my dear friend. Orso Knox." Mrs. Frederickson said.

"Oh. Orso Knox. Of course. I'm confident we're two to three weeks from a breakthrough." Liv said. "Well, that's a relief to hear. Oh, Liv! Have you seen the sleepy hedgehog?" Mrs. Frederickson asked, typing on her tablet. "Have I?" Liv asked and laughs. "I made it into a meme on Sycorax's life-smile blog." Liv said, showing her phone.

Hiro and I exchanged a look and he took out his phone to search up Liv Amara interviews as we return to Fred's room, with Fred taking the rest of the cupcakes with him. "Uh, what Liv just said. Does that sound familiar to you guys?" I asked Fred and Baymax. "Yes. I am often told that I am cute. I am not programmed to know what that means." Baymax replied, showing a little emoji of himself on his belly.

"No, she means...here." Hiro said, turning his phone for the others to see. "Random aside, Liv. How is that mutated fellow? So horribly mutated. What is his...? Orso Knox." Bluff Dunde asked. "I'm confident we're two to three weeks from a breakthrough." Liv said.