Visits

After finally making it to my destination, I got out, grabbing the flowers I had with me. I walked into the building, going to her room. I knocked softly, before peeking my head in. "Hi, mom." I said, making my way to her bed. She turned towards me, looking at me confused. "I think you got me mixed with someone else, dear." She said, smiling softly. I set the flowers down on her table. "Mom it's me. y/n?" I said, reaching for her hand. She pulled it back however, still staring at me confused. "I don't know anyone named, y/n. I'm sorry." She said. I sighed, looking down. The tears brimmed my eyes, and I looked up. "Mom please." I pleaded, the tears falling now. "Please remember me." I said, grabbing her hand. 

She just stared, not recognizing me. She pulled her hand away still. "I'm sorry, but I don't know you. Please leave." She said. I sobbed quietly, resting my head on the bed. Her condition was getting worse, and she couldn't even remember me. I sighed, wiping my tears. "I'm sorry. I'll come visit another time. I love you, mom." I said, picking my stuff up, before walking out. I walked out of the hospital to see it raining. It's like the earth new my emotions. I looked up, silent tears still falling. My clothes were getting soaked, and I was freezing. I stood there, sobbing quietly to the sky. I cried silently, letting the rain wash my tears away.

I was still looking up when something wrapped around me. "It's okay." I heard. I broke into more tears now, holding onto the person. I cried on their shoulder, my wails of pain falling loosely. They didn't say anything, but just held me. "Why? Why can't I have my happiness?" I said, clutching their shirt in my hands. "Everybody wants happiness. Nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain." They said, their comforting words hitting me. I slowly calmed down, holding onto them still. I pulled away, looking at the person. "Thanks Lando." I said, my arms falling to my side. "What happened?" He asked. "She...she doesn't remember me now." I say, about to cry again. "Shh...it will all be okay." He said, rubbing my back. "Let's get you back to the hotel." He said, guiding me to the car. "How did you get here?" I asked. 

He opened the door of my car for me, closing it after. He got in shortly after, starting the car. "Well, I took the bus." He said, backing out. I sighed, shaking my head. Right as I was about to apologize, he beat me to talking. "Don't even bother apologizing. I wanted to come help you. George wanted to come too, along with the other 3 boys, but I already left. So, they probably will be waiting for you." He said, patting my knee. I nodded, leaning my head on the window. Gradually, my eyes started to close. Lando kept patting my knee softly, prompting me to be sleepier. Eventually, I had to fight sleep. "Just go to sleep, bear." He chuckled, patting my knee still. "But-" I was going to argue, but he shushed me. "No, just go to sleep." He said. I sighed before just giving in. I knocked out after a few more minutes of knee patting, and the rain.

Little Time Skip

Something touching me woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes, rubbing them slightly. It took me a minute to realize I was being carried. I looked up, and saw Alex? "Wait..." I said, getting extremely confused. Alex chuckled, still carrying me into the hotel. "Lando is getting your bags. He told me to take you to the room." He explained, making me nod. I tried getting down, but he held me tighter. "Let me walk. I'm fine." I said, trying again. But he held me up still. I sighed, just letting him carry me. I rested my head against his chest as we walked into the elevator. "Thank you." I said, kissing his cheek softly. He smiled brightly, his ears going red. "Oh, someone is flustered." I teased, making him whine. "I'm kidding, but you still owe me a juice box." I said, leaning back down.

We finally reached the floor, and headed to a room. It was George's room, I think. We walked in, Alex carrying me to the bed before dropping me on it. "Hey! That is just rude." I scoffed, turning onto my back. George, Max, Charles, Lando, and Alex all were in the room. I was laid across the bed on my back. George smirked at me, before jumping onto me. I groaned lightly, my face being smooshed by his chest. "Get off me!" I whined, trying to push him off. "I wanna join." Alex said, getting ready to jump on it. "No, no. Please." I begged, already getting smooshed. "Haha, everyone jump on her!" George squealed, holding me down. "No! Please!" I begged, trying to push him off. They all jumped, earning a scream from me.