Chapter 2

The morning after the party wasn't as bad as the Slytherin squad expected. 

After the party, the group stayed in Stella's dorm because her parents paid the headmaster to get her a private room. Some other purebloods do that too, they think their children are too good to have roommates, or something. 

Stella woke up first, she was more of a morning person compared to the other two. Stella decided to take a shower to hopefully clear her head. When she was done the everyone was still asleep, so she decided to visit some of her other friends. 

She quietly snuck out of the Slytherin common room, making her way to the Gryffindor tower. She didn't need much of a disguise, most Gryffindors sleep in after a party. Peter had told her the password to get into the common room every week since they were eleven, so it wasn't hard to get into the common room. 

Although when she got to the sixth-year boys' dorms she almost got caught, because right as she met the entrance to the marauder's dorm, Gideon and Fabian just came down from the seventh years dorms. Stella quickly slipped into the boy's dorm, hoping the twins hadn't seen her. 

The noise she made getting into the dormitories must've been louder than she thought because James sat up in bed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, "Could you be any louder." James said in a grumpy tone, he was obviously hung over. 

"Merlin, who shoved a stick up your arse this morning?" Stella replied cheerfully. She walked over to James' bed, "Scoot over," she said pushing him almost off the bed. 

"No, you hog the blanket," James protested shoving her over to the edge as he hid his face into the blanket, trying to go back to sleep. 

"We'll share it," Stella said as she grabbed the blanket, they played tug of war for a while before Stella won and got under the blanket with James. 

"Could you two have your little cuddle thing be a bit quieter, some of us are trying to sleep," Remus said sassily. Then he rolled over groaning into his pillow in annoyance that they woke him up. 

"Wow, aren't you all just rays of sunshine this morning. And Moony, if you ever suggest that Prongs and I are having 'little cuddle thing's' every again I will neuter you, little wolf. I'd rather choke on Merlin's saggy balls than do anything romantic with James Potter," Stella replied in disgust. 

They heard hysterical laughing from another bed, not knowing Sirius had been awake yet to hear anything. "Don't start with me Pads. I have far many more insults for you, bud. I still remember when you named your imaginary friend, Friend. Like, you couldn't even be creative enough to name it Steve or Bob," Stella retorted. 

"Who the fuck even let you in, Stel?" Remus said. 

"Chill, babes." Stella said referring to his need to constantly curse. "And I don't need someone to let me in. Bad bitches' trespass." 

"Most 'bad bitches' don't call themselves 'bad bitches'" James said. 

"Says you." Stella replied sassily. "You're a 'lame bitch' and lame bitches don't get to say what bad bitches, like me and Petey, get to do." 

"Why are you including Wormtail in this conversation, he's not even awake to defend himself." Sirius said sitting up in bed. "And Stel, shouldn't you be in your dorm like getting ready. The game starts in half an hour." 

"What?!" Stella said getting up quickly. "You could've told me that earlier! Now the common room is going to be packed, James I'm taking the invisibility cloak. Bye bitches, and Sirius don't wear your good eye liner because you're going to ruin it crying after we kick your asses." 

Barty, Regulus, and Stella were warming up in the Quidditch pitch when Stella snuck away to put the invisibility cloak back in James' bag. She went to her bag in the Slytherin locker room, then she went to Gryffindors. She opened the door and peaked inside, she didn't see anyone, so she went in. She found James's bag quickly, because he insisted on having a bag with 'Potter 7' in bold letter embroidered on.

She slipped the cloak into his bag and was about to leave when she heard something fall. Her curiosity took over, so she followed were the sound came from. It was in one of the broom closets. She opened to see what had fallen but was surprised to be greeted by something much unexpected. 

"Pads, Moony? What are you... Oh? ohhhhh!" Stella said figuring out what they were just doing. It was quite easy to tell really, with Remus's flushed face and Sirius's swollen lips. The hickey on Sirius' neck was also a pretty dead giveaway as well. 

"Stella, this is not what it looks like," Sirius said defensively. But as Remus was going to add something to the conversation the whistle blew, meaning Stella had to go play. 

"Oh, I think it's exactly what it looks like!" Stella exclaimed cheerfully, running out to the Quidditch pitch. She was shaking James's hand when she saw Remus and Sirius up in the stands looking as embarrassed as ever. 

All the Quidditch players flew down to the ground as the Slytherin team gathered around Regulus, congratulating him on catching the snitch. "Rosier!" James called to get Stella's attention. She turned and walked to him. 

James held out his hand for her to shake, she grabbed his hand to complete the handshake, but he kissed her knuckles instead. Just as they did when they met on the first train ride to Hogwarts. "Good game. We should've won, though. If your players didn't play dirty," he told her. 

"Oh, shut up Prongs. We won, fair and square," she said with a grin. "And sorry but I can't hang out with you guys tonight, I'll be too busy, you know, celebrating. But tell Sirius I say congrats to him, he'll know what for." 

"Yeah whatever. Don't get too shit-faced. And don't sleep with anyone. Actually, just no boys in general, lower the risk." James ordered. 

"But dad" Stella whined teasingly, "And I like girls too. So, if sex is the problem, you should just not allow me with anyone." 

"You make a good point. Stay in your room and do homework tonight." He said thoughtfully. 

"You're annoying," Stella said, then she looked behind James to see Remus and Sirius standing farther apart than usual. "Well get back with your team, love you Jamesie." 

"Love you too, Stelly" he replied, ruffling up her hair, making her groan in annoyance. He laughed and walked back over to his team. Stella smiled and turned to her team; they were all still hyping up Regulus, except for Snape who came down to the Pitch. He was watching the interaction with James and Stella, studying them.

The Slytherin's were celebrating the win in the common room, Stella was sitting on the couch watching her friends take shots when Severus Snape sat down beside her. She looked to the side to see him, then looked back to the fireplace, disgusted. 

"You and Potter seem to be quite friendly," He stated. 

"I don't think I could say the same about you, and well, anyone. Last year I could say Evans but look where that's gone." Stella said coldly. 

Snape ignored her, "I heard you were invited to one of their parties too." He added. 

"So, you're stalking me now, are we?"

"Just observing. You know, one may think you might even be friends with them. Am I going out on a limb by saying best friends even?" 

"What are you getting at, Severus?" 

"I was just wondering if you were the fifth marauder? You did grow up with Sirius and you study with Remus, it's not that far fetch." Snape said looking her in the eye. He expected her to give some sort of reaction to indicate if his theory was correct or not, but she did nothing. After a moment she did reply. 

"So Pucey's handing out pot brownies again? Because I couldn't think of all this if I was sober.  I'll have to get one." She said standing up, walking over to the group of boys, including Andre Pucey.