my school review on google

terrible terrible terrible school.

1. the internet is so bad especially at such a school youd expect it to actually be decently good

2. they care more about the uniform than they do educational wise

3. they just want money, they keep upgrading buildings that need 0 work but they cant fix other stuff that actually needs fixing. THE INTERNET.

4. did i mention how strict they are on the uniform, its a 30 degree day and yet we get told off for not wearing the blazer as my friends and i dont want to pass out due to the heat.

5. the busses. i cant even begin to explain how trashy and terrible these are i went on the msj bus once i had a bruised arm and leg not to mention how squishy and uncomfortable it is to be on the bus.

6. they will complain about anything. i wore doc martens and they started complaining about how these are not the appropriate shoes.

7. the teachers. some of the teachers are good whereas other teachers are absolutely horrid. not to mention how strict and harsh they are towards the students they don't know when to stop.eg; my friend was in humanities last year and we were presenting our projects. the teacher wouldn't stop picking on her even though she put so much effort into it as it was a 3d model and not just a poster like other kids that probably just took 5 minutes. another example is our product design teacher. not only is she rude and loud 25/8 she will find any way to get you in trouble. she commands the class to open our laptops but when i open my laptop she goes off at me on how i wasn't paying attention when i was clearly doing what she had said to do.

8. mental health. now come on, these teachers don't do anything to help or fix the students mental health. they have a wellbeing center but however whatever you tell the adults you think you can trust they just go ahead and tell your parents which then makes you feel more worthless because everyone thinks its fake since were still teenagers.

9. there have been multiple times where kids either in my friend group or out of my friend group have been bullied and the school does nothing about it!

NEVER send your daughter to this school unless you want them to come home everyday tired as ever, sadder than ever. do not recommend this school is a real nightmare

another review i made the other day;

the internet here is actually horrible theyre a private catholic school and yet they cant afford good internet. the teachers here are also horrid, some of them might as well not be an actual teacher because of how some of them respect us students