year 8 digital tech 21st feb 2022

how can i use html to express a personal value?

you can use html to express someones personal value by using html by making the value a bigger heading than the rest of the text so you can clearly tell what the value is.

free play with coding work;

motorbikes & dirtbikesyeah lets go woo hoo so coolwhat is a dirtbike

a dirtbike is a two wheeled lightweighted motorcycle designed fr operation on unpaved surfaces but instead of being road legal youre intended to ride these off road. most deisgns include rugged tires and suspensions. dirtbikes are made to handle riding cross country over rough terraian like dirt, mud and rocks.

what is a motorcycle

a motorcycle is often called a motorbike is a two or three wheeled motor vehicle. motorcycle designs can vary greatly to suit the ranges of different purposes or just for the riders liking. the different purposes can consist of; long-distance traveling, commuting, cruising, sport and off road driving. off road driving can inclue dirtbikes.

prices

the prices for a road legal motorcycle can range from anywhere to $5000 to someones $10,000. it depends on the model of motorcycle you want. the average price range for a dirtbike can vary again due to the type you want. on average a 125cc dirtbike can range from $3000 brand new, a 250cc can range from $8000 to $10,000

gear

gears not cheap, i would know myself from when i bought my first gear but that doesnt mean you dont buy it. gears very important when it comes to dirtbikes and motorcycles as if an accident happens youre gonna wish you had the gear. (which you should/would.)jackets have padding at the shoulder and elbow pads inside in case you crash. theres also many layers inside that can be removed at any time and put back in for weather purposes. for the pants you can wear whatever most the time but for better protection a pair of jeans or proper riding pants will do the trick. boots are obvious, you cant wear runners as they wont protect your feet well. gloves are to protect your hands again for a crash and just in general you need them. helmets are obvious of course youre gonna need one to protect your head for obvious reasons. however dirtbike and motorcycles have a little bit of a difference when it comes to the helmets.