Headcannon - Valentines Day

Fluff. That's it. I have no more energy and I will probably be sobbing after this one. Not because of Valentine's, oh no. Because of something else. What else? Wouldn't you like to know.

~~~~~~~~~~

  -You remembered

  -He didn't

  -Valentino literally had to shove a calender in his face to remind him that the holiday existed

  -he got upset with himself for a second but ended up getting you some coupons.

  -What kinda coupons? Well, Vox isnt very big on PDA, nor is he a big fan of pet names in public. He gets flustered and embarrassed easily.

-these were coupons that gave you one free pass each for some kind of PDA.

  -If you coughed up the coupon, he had to comply.

  -these things never expired

  -you had been stockpiling some from other holidays he couldnt figure what else to get you that you would actually like.

  -it was his go to now.

  -he didnt know you were actually saving them up

  -today was the day you used them though, and he was giving you more today as well, so more pain for him and more joy for you.

  -you deliberately picked out the most crowded space you could think of just to make it worse for him

  -you love him, and he loves you. Hell would not forget that.

  -you went to Verosika's Valentines concert, and you had brought a large duffel bag.

  -"Are you planning to murdet someone?-"

  -right before the concert started you opened the bag to show him the mass of coupons you had gathered.

  -he was so confused

  -when you told him you were cashing them in, he damn near exploded.

  -he was already so flustered

  -you immediately grasped his claw in yours and pulled him on top of someone's truck.

  -people would see you and you would see the concert better.

  -You had already taken care of the dude who owned the car so technically it was yours now, but eh.

  -people were staring, and you took advantage of it by giving him kisses while handing him a kiss coupon, hugging and snuggling, holding hands, and etc. All of this was done while giving him a coupon for the specific act of PDA.

  -He done died.

  -Once the concert was over, you both went to the 666 news station and you made him sit at the desk with you.

  -Katie had to deal with it cuz her boss and his lover were the ones in her way and she didnt wanna go bye bye from hell.

  -Tom kept aww-ing when you called Vox a pet name or held his hand or something.

  -Vox was a lamp now. Watch out for Val cuz he might try to steal yo manz.

  -Once the day was over, you both headed to his house and ended up cuddling.

  -You gave him a PS6. You loved him so much you got him something that hadnt even been made yet.

  -he fucking loves you.

  -and you love him.

  -Hell better not forget it.

.

.

.

(A/N)
Help
Help
Help
Help
Help

Anyways hi my fellow assholes. How ya doing?

...

Yeah anyways imma cut to the chase.

I'm posting this today because I'm already gonna be busy on Valentines.

What am I gonna be doing?

Bawling my eyes out

If you couldn't tell from my profile, I'm not exactly the straightest person you will ever meet.
Its not easy to find a suitable mate for me, and its even harder to find one that likes me the same way I like them.
I am forever single
That's ok
Because honestly, if I were to get into a relationship it probably wouldnt end well
Scratch that it definitely wouldnt end well.
Anyways, happy valentines day