YandereFemaleVox x MaleReader(adoptedsonofVaggieandCharlie)

This one is for the straight males((or bisexual males)sorry everyone but they need SOMETHING, sure this is mainly a female reader book but they can still be male, just a bit more difficult for me since i dont know how males think cuz i have the female hormones and female bits, so dont yell at me if i mess something up. the reader is going to be innocent lil cinnamon roll because its fricken Charlie and Vaggie people(reader is like their adopted kid), although they will be slightly cautious because Vaggie. The pic above is one of the only ones i could find in a few minutes of searching(did NOT make this i cant draw that well, whoever made this is now my goddamned idol cuz i cant gender bend people). anyways, enjoy my horrible shit. I am making it the female pink alastor (cuz i forgot which one it was) but the same kind of mannerisms as regular alastor, but after the pilot scene that im choosing to write they will act more feminine and will keep to their asexual ways and will like you as a nephew or a friend because you are le smiley cinnamon roll(i also like the voice thing in the video above)

No one's POV

Charlie was on the balcony of her hotel, her adopted son following her. One was sad at the fact that every year a portion of her people were killed and she couldn't do anything about it, the other was upset that one of their mothers was sad and wanted them to be happy again.

"At the end of the rainbow, there's happiness... and to find it, how often I've tried..."
(Y/N) put one claw on his mother's shoulder, trying to comfort her silently. Charlie turned to him and gave him a small smile before turning away once more once (Y/N) let go of her shoulder.

"But my life is a race, just a wild goose chase... and my dreams have all been denied..."
(Y/N) felt sorry for her and had a strong urge to comfort her, but decided it was best for her to let it out before doing so.

"Why have I always been a failure...? What can the reason be...? I wonder if the worlds to blame... I wonder if it could be me..."
Charlie wipes her face as tears fall from her eyes, (Y/N) tried his best not to run to his mother until she had finished, shedding a few tears of his own.

"I'm always chasing rainbows... watching clouds drifting by..."
(Y/N) almost ran towards her, putting a leg in front of him, but soon he returned his leg back into its original spot, trying to be patient for her.

"My schemes are just like all my dreams, ending in the sky..."
Charlie continued to lift her hand, streams of color moving from her fingers and into the sky, exploding into large webs of light and large noises similar to fireworks sounding out, as demons all over hell heard and saw the display of light and started to head out of their homes and collected pieces of corpses, any weapons they could find, or just went about their day like nothing happened.

"Some fellows look and find the sunshine, I always look and find the rain... some fellows make a winning sometimes... I never even make a gain believe me..."
Vix (female Vox) was sitting on a couch along with her friend Velvet and Valentino, bored out of her mind. Velvet suddenly side hugged Vix and took a Selfie with her, Vix was a little annoyed but allowed her to take the picture. Vix looked at what Velvet was doing in curiosity and a way to cure her boredom a bit. Val was on his own phone and on his screen there was a text app up, on it was a chat with Angel Dust, the porn star.

'Did you get my money, Angie baby?'

'I'm wittha John now. I don't get why this needed to happen so soon after the extermination tho, Boss.'