Fem!Reader x Vox

It was Extermination day, the one day of the year the foolish demons of Hell all cowered and hid in fear, and (Y/N) absolutely loved it...

It was an excuse to stay inside! Of course she liked it! She got to play on her phone and watch TV all day without anyone nagging at her to go outside, out of the AC and away from technology which you were addicted to. So yeah, you could tell how she used her time that 24 hours each year.
But this day she decided to look out the window and look at all the idiots who didn't pay attention to the date and time, she thought they all obviously had a death wish, but then she saw a TV demon going outside to fight an angel that was attacking a demon with a coat with a fur trim with little heart prints and reddish pinkish sunglasses in the shape of hearts and a top hat. The TV demon had a suit and a hat with antennae on it, she couldnt get a good enough look at them to see their features. She ran downstairs and looked out the window and got a better look at the 2 demons fighting the exterminator, the demon with the fake fur had pink teeth with a golden tooth and seemed very... He seemed like he would be a sugar daddy for a group of whores. The TV demon interested her so she looked at him trying to soak up his features a bit more than she did the other. The 2 demons fought the exterminators for a few minutes before one of them was able to stab the mysterious TV demon in their side. (Y/N)'s eyes widened when she saw this, she got a hidden spear of Vaggie's and ran out and over, impaling the exterminator's skull with the spear and getting the demon with the coat to help her carry the TV demon into the hotel.

.   .   .

After they both got the TV demon inside they layed him on the couch, he had fainted due to blood(?) loss.
(Y/N) got a med kit and a bottle of cheap booze and ran back over and tended to his wound, making sure she did at least a decent job and not botching it up. The demon with sunglasses looked at her. "Thank you sugar~. I'm not sure how I can repay you~."
"Then don't" she replied, she didn't like getting stuff from people, so she tried to politely decline. After about 30 minutes of convincing she won and he gave up.
"My name is Valentino, you may call me Val, what is your name~?"
"(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N), pleasure to meet you"
"Same here~"
She didnt really like his voice but then again, demons are doomed to repeat their failures, so why not have their voices reflect their sins? She shook her head as the TV head's screen flickered a bit.
"Oh Voxy~, wakey wakey~!"
"No... Five more minutes..."
"You're not getting that luxury here in Hell~."
"So Voxy is his name? Or is that a nickname?"
The TV demon's screen flickered on and I could look at his face, he had red eyes, his right one was mostly closed with a small black pupil, the left one was open normally with swirls around the small black pupil. His smile was closed and wide, his digital smile was a neon blue. He shot up and turned his head toward (Y/N) and once he looked at her his screen glitched a bit, his smile turning into a frown and his eyes widening. Val chuckled at how the male demon was already acting having not even to have met her properly yet. "Vox, this is (Y/N)~. She got us out of our sticky situation~."
The TV demon Vox looked at (Y/N) in surprise and something else... But then again she could just be imagining things. Vox hit his TV head and his screen glitched and he was able to make his face go back to what you assumed was his normal face.
"Well, I thank you Ms. (Y/N), You risked yourself to help us out of there before the situation got any worse.""It's no problem Mr. Vox."
Valentino was enjoying what was playing out in front of him, he has hooked up with many woman and men alike while Vox mostly just, well, didn't do that. Vox had been single for at least around 70 years, so he was happy this was playing out in front of him, a possible love interest for Vox, this made him feel a bit better since his comrade might have found his significant other, but then again it is early. He decided to just watch and see how it goes.

.   .   .

It had been a few months since you and Vox met, you two got along really well. You bothe liked video games so you both played together a lot when he came over, other times you 2 would see if you could find something good or at least decent to watch. Most of the time you failed and that led to you 2 playing more video games or going out to buy gaming stuff since you didn't trust the delivery system here to get your shit for you considering you're in Hell. Once when he showed up he brought (f/f) over and you 2 ate.(just go with my terrible logic plz) Alastor of course wasn't very happy about the TV demons presence to put it nicely, but he put up with it for (Y/N). You 2 were like siblings at times, him being the overprotective big and/or little brother.

After a while Vox started acting weird, he would die in video games a lot more, he couldnt sit still, he just acted... differently.
After a few weeks she decided to see if she could find out what's going on with him and invited him over once again. When he got there the hotel was dark, he looked around a bit and then the light shot on, you were sitting in a comfy chair designed for one person, petting Fatnuggets on her lap.
Vox looked confused and surprised while you sat there for a minute or two just looking at him while petting the happy little pig on your lap. It was time to close this case...

(First person (Y/N) POV)

I sat there for about 2 minutes before breaking the silence. "So what's going on? You have been acting weird for weeks now, what is going on?"
Vox looked at me weighing his options I assume.
He took a few minutes before taking a breath and he tried to speak but he couldn't find the words. He looked at me, and he put a little heart on his screen.
"You think your in love?"
Vox nods, his screen returning to its normal state with a slight glitch where his cheeks would be.
"With who?"
Vox looked at me then looked away, was he trying to hint that...
I was the only one he spent time with here and if it wasn't me then wouldn't he have asked me for advice...? I felt my face warm up as I decided... That I couldn't hide my feelings any longer. A year near Al has rubbed off on me so I hid it well. I decided to tell him the truth.
"I-I... I like you too Vox..."
Vox's gaze shot back up towards me as I let Fatnuggets go back to his slutty caretaker.
We just looked at eachother for the longest time before he broke the silence.
"So... What now...?"
"That's up to you, what do you want us to be?"
He took a few deep breaths and finally said very quietly, "I want to be more then friends..."
I got up and wrapped my arms around him then dragged him to the couch and we sat down.
"Then we can be more than friends if you really want that."
Vox had a large glitch appearing on his face every second, I could feel the heat in my cheeks grow by the second. I layed my head on his shoulder and held his clawed hand in mine, we sat there in a comfortable silence, cuddling and such. That is until Alastor saw us and started shrieking like there's no tomorrow, waking you both up.
"Why is HE cuddling with you?!"
"Cuz he is overprotective Bambi, don't be a fucking pill." (Idk if I used that slang right qwq)
The deer demon hissed and slowly backed away, giving Vox the death stare.
After I was sure he was gone I looked at Vox. "Sorry about him, he can be a bit... Overprotective to put it nicely..."
He nodded, hopefully understanding why he started acting like that all of a sudden.
You both continued to sit there, claw in claw and slowly you both went back to sleep, cuddling and hugging eachother like the world could end at any second. Nifty walked in and saw you two and in a flash she had turned the AC up and wrapped you in a fluffy and soft (f/c) blanket.
The little Cyclops demon looked at the two of you before turning the lights in the room off and moving along to carry on completing her chores.

And when you woke up in the morning there was a small crowd of the misfits around you, bombarding you with questions as soon as you woke up, most of the questioning was done by Angel Dust and Alastor of course.

Can't get any peace and quiet here can ya?

*1623 words holy cheesy triangles. I hope y'all like this, it was requested by no one. This is to hold you until I can finish one of the requests, so pls be patient. I stayed up all night writing this for you guys and gals and I do have school and I do need sleep so I can't write and publish every day so pls don't expect that from me.*