Vox x SirenDemonOverlord reader

*I'm sorry this took so long I got distracted and stuff started happening but its starting to cool down. Hope you understand*

(Y/N) looked over her territory from her balcony, her hair dark since she was away from her saltwater pool she had crafted to swim in comfortably. She had also put one in her room to sleep in without any breathing problems, it had a sort of clam shape with soft sea sponges on the bottom for comfort while resting, the top part was movable so she could civer herself and the bed to avoid the water getting dirty by anything that may happen around it, she went over to said bed and opened it up and slipped inside, closing the shell after.

She was bored.

She was tired of the same goddamn shell and sponge. She wanted to go out and meet people. People are so interesting, they can distract you for hours and hours just by talking to you or perhaps just walking around, depending on the person. You were growing impatient for your meeting with other overlords to discuss the extermination and try to get partnerships with other overlords. It was in 2 hours and yet she felt it was an eternity away. She got up and stepped out of her clam bed and started to get ready, getting dressed and brushing her hair and styling it the way she liked. She walked outside her house for the first time in a while and snapped her fingers, a limo drove up almost immediately and started driving towards the palace.

A few minutes passed and (Y/N) was getting bored quick, so she started humming as quietly as she could to not distract the driver. The driver stopped near Val's studio. Val stepped out and walked towards the limo. He opened the door to the left of (Y/N) and once he saw her his eyes widened for a second but soon went right back to normal paired with a toothy grin.

"I see the fish out of water is deciding to join the meeting?"

(Y/N) looked up at Val, unamused and clearly not interested in anything he has to say. Val sat down as the Limo started driving once more and stopped in front of Hazbin hotel, with Alastor waiting in the front. (Y/N)'s eyes widened when she saw the deer demon, since she hadn't expected him to be near the hotel, but she guessed he has his reasons. The siren fiddled with her hair, not having much else to do as the red deer stepped into the limo and sat down across from her.

The limo kept moving and stopping, picking up more overlords along the way. The final one was in front of a blue, red, and mint green house. A weird yet nice color combination in (Y/N)'s opinion. The door in the front opened to reveal a TV demon, playing on a tablet. He walked to the elongated car and sat to (Y/N)'s right. She looked at him for a few minutes, cocking her head to the side slightly. She quickly turned back to face the demon in front of her and looked down at the edges of her clothing and started messing with it.

'Not much to do right now unless I want to be rude...'

(Y/N) thoughts for a moment, sat up straight and turned to the TV headed demon.
"Hello, my name is (Y/N), the siren demon. You are?"
The TV head didnt answer but after hearing nothing he turned to you and realized that you were talking to him, then he looked at you.
"Vox."

You smiled and put out your hand to shake. "Nice to meet you Vox, I hope we can form some sort of alliance in the future."
Vox looked at your hand and hesitantly shook it, but it was short lived as soon as he went back to his game. You shrugged and looked at the other overlords in the limo then decided to look out the window as best as you could from your position, watching as all the lower class demons passed by.
Once at the palace where you all like to host your meetings and such, you all got out of the limo and walked into the palace and into the meeting room.

You walked over to your seat which had a small spray bottle next to it so you could keep your scales from drying out, it also had your nametag which had a (F/C) shell on it to help you bring your eye to it so nothing would happen like the last meeting you went to.
Back then there were 2 sea themed overlords, a shark demon and you. Sadly for the other demon, well they were torn apart and eaten by you. You don't really like shark fin soup (you didn't back then either) but you made a special exception once they threatened you for taking "their spot".
Lucifer got mad that you got blood everywhere and wrecked that section of his him, but you were eating good that night.