Chapter 1 - Snooze Button

×This is my AU, and Albedo is 17-18, Kaeya is 17-18, and Klee is 9-10. And Albedo and Klee are blood related, however they are separated from their parents.×
『Narrator POV』
    Albedo woke up to the annoying sound of his alarm clock. He had almost forgot that today was his first day as a senior in high school. He originally was going to wake up, but then he accidentally hit the snooze button on his alarm. Therefore, he decided to sleep in, forgetting that the snooze lasted 30 minutes instead of 10, due to his summer schedule.

△Thirty minutes later△
『Albedo POV』
    'Oh no..'I said in my mind. 'It's been thirty minutes! I forgot to change the settings back to 10 minutes last night..' I thought.
I quickly got up from my bed, and stopped the alarm, it was extremely annoying after all. 'At least I won't make myself late.. I don't believe it's as bad if Klee's a little late, she's only in 4th grade after all..' I thought as I picked up the outfit I had prepared for my first day. I headed to the bathroom, changed, and styled my hair.
"Big Brother Albedo!" I heard Klee say from the small living room when I got out of the bathroom. "I thought you were going to get up earlier to help style my hair and pick out my clothes.." She whined. "Sorry, Klee. I meant to." I apologized. "It's okay, big brother Albedo, I'm a big girl now, and I picked out this outfit! Do you think it looks good?" She asked.

×Art found on google- not mine×    "That looks great Klee

    "That looks great Klee." I answered. "I see you also did your own hair." I said. "Yea, it was hard to do by myself, did I do it right?" She asked me. "Could you let me see the back?" I asked. Klee turned around. "Wow, I'm impressed. You did very well, Klee." I answered. "How are you impressed? Do you think less of me because I'm younger or something. You do it greatly all the time!" She asked, thinking I was thinking much less of her just because of her age. Don't let me fool you, I know she couldn't do everything I can at my age, but it still made me a little sad knowing that she thought I would think that of her. "Not at all, Klee. It's different when you do it on yourself, it's much harder, if you ask me." I replied. "Okay.. well I'm going to be late if I don't have breakfast soon.." Klee reminded me to make her breakfast. "Oh, right. I almost forgot." I replied to her reminder.