Chapter 2 - Breakfast

『Albedo POV』
"What would you like, Klee?" I asked. "Can I have a waffle?" She asked "Would you like anything in it?" I asked. "Chocolate chips!" She squealed. "Alright." I replied. I got the waffle mix out of the pantry and mixed it with the appropriate ingredients, the I poured it onto the waffle maker. "Oh, Klee. Would you like 1 or 2?" I asked. "Two, pleasee!" She responded. After making Klee's waffles, I put the rest of the dough in the fridge to save. "Here you go Princess Klee~" I teased. "Hmph! I'm not a princess!" Klee huffed. "Sorry to rush you Klee.. but you only have 10 minutes to eat.." I said.
△10 minutes later△
"Alright Klee let's go, hop in the car." I instructed her. Klee got in the car, and I helped close the door, since her arms still weren't quite long enough. Eventually, we made it to her school. I got out of the car and opened the door for her as she climbed out. "Alright Klee, have a great day!" I said, closing the door. She waved goodbye to me as she left into the building. 'I really hope she finds her class easy, this building is bigger than the one she had last year..' that thought worried me. However, I knew she didn't want me to walk her to class, but hopefully there will be someone to help her if she needs it. I got into my car and drove to my school. When I got there I decided to meet up with Aether, who I had a crush on since freshman year. I don't know why, but I still haven't gathered the courage to tell him. "Wanna get breakfast together?" I asked him. "Oh, I ate already, but I'll sit with you!" He asked smiling. That smile was so adorable I could've died right there. However, I've never really seen him eat.. he's always 'not hungry' or he 'already ate'. The thought surrounded my head that he may starve himself.. I truly hope not, he's really skinny naturally too, I knew this because I've know him since 4th grade, and then, he ate whenever he got the chance. "Oh, also this is Xiao!" Aether introduced Xiao. "Oh, okay." I replied. "Hello, Xiao." I said. "Hi" he responded.