twenty

Hey guysssss

I haven't updated in a while I know I'm sorry but I have finals and everything this whole week so don't kill me 😭

This is a sucky sucky chapter and I'm sorray.

Check out my new story?

Keep me alive?

Please?

This won't end until you read it
..

Pleaseeeeee

As you can probably tell I'm a v v annoying person 😏

PLEASEEEEE.

I feel like a child, oh well.

Please check it out lol.

***

Conner sat firmly on the couch, Kayla's hand still tightly gripped to his wrist.

Everyone sat glaringly around him waiting for him to jump at any minute and attempt to kill us.

Or worse,

Kill Kayla.

"You'll are probably wondering why Kayla won't let go of me." He begins talking.

"Our biggest concern." Scott growls.

"Calm your little fangs you dog. I'm not hurting her." Conner spoke rudely.

"Excuse me?" Scott stands up.

"Scott." Kayla says making him sit down again.

"Kayla is struggling to trust me and I understand all of you will as well. But I know how to get this thing out of me, but I need your help. I have a plan." Conner adds with a hoarse laugh.

"Why would we trust you after everything?" Scott questions looking at him oddly.

"Kayla how could you trust him after everything?" I say adding on to scott.

"Conner is my brother. Scott. Liam. I've hurt you guys so much. Haven't you learned to trust me again? Not forgive me, but trust me?" Kayla says clearly.

"So you trust me now?" Conner had a sincere smile.

"No, not fully. But it's getting there." She whispers looking down at him.

He slowly places his hand onto of hers his skin burning, he cringes but still manages to find a way to be affectionate.

"I can't let go of his hand. His body remembers he's human when he feels pain. So, this is our best option unless you guys can build me a shock collar that shocks you ever 3 seconds." Kayla whispers.

"So if I knocked you out you'd be okay with it?" Scott offers.

Conner laughs but it turns into an ugly trail of chocking coughs.

"I wouldn't mind but while i slept the gani would probably regain conscience, that wouldn't be good." He says groggily.

"I know something that'll cause him pain 24/7." Stiles speaks up.

"I can build it myself."

"I actually have .. I have .. I have a bracelet upstairs. When I was sane I knew this would happen, I knew I would go crazy. So I designed one myself" Conner explains.

"So if you designed all these things pre advanced, how don't we know you planned all of this? How can we trust you?" Scott exclaims.

Conner shakes his head slowly feeling the need to breath.

"Take me back to beacon hills. I'll go with you all. I'll go, I'll do good. I'll let Deaton observe me. Please I'm begging you guys to just believe me for the time being. If you want to kill me afterwards, I understand why. I understand that I've been a horrible being to this planet. And I know that my mom and dad should've lived longer, but it was eating me alive and I needed to get it to stop talking. I needed it to stop telling me to kill Kayla, so instead I did it to my parents. I tried to reverse it. I tried. I was only trying to protect everyone from how evil the gani really is. I'm sorry." Conner begins chocking sobs with coughs.

Kayla looked at him with so much sorrow, she wanted her brother back and I could see that.

"We'll help you." I say, scott looks at me not sure why I had agreed.

Conner looks at me.

"I always knew -- I always knew --" he couldn't finish his sentence. He looked exhausted.

But I knew what he meant. I nod meaning for him to just stay quiet.

We were all silent just watching as he struggled to keep his own eyes open.

this was something we couldn't believe, we had been coming to amends with Conner.

But the gani was the thing that still worried us.

__

a couple days later

I sat in the booth next to conner worrying of what he would say and he would react with Lucci.

"Kayla, I'm scared." Conner twitches every second or so due to the shock bracelets he had on, one on each hand.

"Don't be, just tell Lucci the truth. That's all." I whisper trying to comfort Conner after he twitched.

he wore a cap, covering his worn out eyes. They bled a red. He couldn't sleep, if he did the gani would take control again.

"Conner .." I begin slowly not knowing how to begin the question, nor ask it.

"What else had mom and dad hidden from me? I don't have another lost sibling do I?" I try to lighten up the mood with my second question cracking a small smile.

"No you -- we don't. but mom and dad, they never really - they never really lied. Kayla can we please not do this now." Conner shakes his head looking down sweating. He looked like a mess.

"Okay, it's fine." After the silence grew there was a ring at the door and in came Lucci his eyes scanning everywhere until he spotted us.

Conner begins breathing heavily.

"Conner." I whisper grabbing his shoulder gently.

"Let go." He growls trying not to make any loud noises.

He continues his loud breathing and looks up at me his eyes turning a neon green.

I needed to get him out of here quickly.

***

but he gotta eat the booty like groceries but he gotta get rid of these hoes for me. 💃🏻💃🏻

That was stuck in my head..

all day. 😭😂

Thank v v much. ✌🏼️

- teenwolfiesx ❤️